Introduce Yourself

pineapple254

Name: Ian
Call Tag: Pineapple254
About Me: I'm a long time halo fan and I have always loved building. so I've decided to put the two together. I'm still working in my fist suit of armor utilizing a mixture of 3D printing and other techniques. My wife and I are just now getting involved in costume making and cosplay. aside from this I have many hobbies, including vehicle restoration, prop making, robotics, carpentry and many more. I am active in the halo 3D printing Facebook group and always like to learn new things.
I'm still super new here but I plan on posting my build updates and being active in the 3Dprinting forums. if you have any questions feel free to ask or if your from my area let me know.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Name: Ian
Call Tag: Pineapple254
About Me: I'm a long time halo fan and I have always loved building. so I've decided to put the two together. I'm still working in my fist suit of armor utilizing a mixture of 3D printing and other techniques. My wife and I are just now getting involved in costume making and cosplay. aside from this I have many hobbies, including vehicle restoration, prop making, robotics, carpentry and many more. I am active in the halo 3D printing Facebook group and always like to learn new things.
I'm still super new here but I plan on posting my build updates and being active in the 3Dprinting forums. if you have any questions feel free to ask or if your from my area let me know.
Welcome pineapple254 ... Please note this is the Colonial Regiment page. Regiments are for members who have had an account for 90 days and have made 50 posts. The Colonial guys are also located in the north eastern states.

As a new member you'd want to make a post in the main thread :

Then come check us out in the Pacific Regiment. We even have a Washington Batallion where I am the commanding officer. Look forward to chatting with you more. You can PM me if you have any questions.

Rock Lobbster

Member DIN
S098
Oh right I suppose I never did one of these!
Name: Eric
Call tag: Rock Lobbster
About me: I love Halo (duh) and cosplay is one of my many different hobbies. I also enjoy building Gunpla, Warhammer 40k (and AOS) along with playing airsoft on occasion (don't mix this with cosplay). Favorite part of all of this is the feeling of bringing things to life from the games and seeing the bright smiles of kids and adults alike at conventions (whenever they return)