Iron man -foam armor -2011 halloween costume build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just found this thread and I'm insanely impressed. The weathering is perfect in my opinion. On that hip piece the few light scratches really stood out to me. It looks so realistic. This suit looks like it's gone through quite a bit but it's not over done by any means. Absolutely fantastic work man I'm looking forward to updates. I don't care if this is a rushed build you're doing a heck of a job. Keep it up, please, for everybody's sake!

One quick question tho. How exactly did you go about making the chest light? It looks rather complex. What's it made out of and what kind of lights did you put in there, and how'd you install em?

so awesome! I need to get off my lazy butt and get back to building some costumes. In what section of Home Depot are you finding this stuff?

I dunno why you're not building Liq. You're so damn good at it. You have one of the best Mark VI's I've ever seen.

I actually found these at a store sorta like walmart here is canada. It's called Canadian Tire

but check home depot for better foam, this one was crappy.
look for anti-fatigue mats for workshops when you do go look.

Hey guys
actually got some more done on this suit.
I painted the legs and did a test fit again.

Check out the video. Let me know what you think

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!!! Can you seriously break dance? I think it's cool that people can do that stuff. For some reason, I like watching people do that. Especially when they start spinning on their heads and stuff. It's just crazy!

Oh, and your armor is looking pretty good too. From the video, ya can't really tell that it is foam and that's a good thing. :)

You are silly stealth. Nice moves man. We might have to change your name to Dancin_Fool the 2nd,lol The suit looks great too. Nice work my friend.

LMAO!!! Can you seriously break dance? I think it's cool that people can do that stuff. For some reason, I like watching people do that. Especially when they start spinning on their heads and stuff. It's just crazy!

Oh, and your armor is looking pretty good too. From the video, ya can't really tell that it is foam and that's a good thing. :)

yeah, I still do it from time to time. I used to be better when I was younger though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back