Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very skilled. I haven't seen that armor before, but I wish I had!
I hope that you finish it ahead of time so you can scare your neighbors with it. :rolleyes

GMer56 said:
You are very skilled. I haven't seen that armor before, but I wish I had!
I hope that you finish it ahead of time so you can scare your neighbors with it. :rolleyes

I agree, i've never seen this before either. but then again i'm not a die hard Iron man fan.

great attention to detail, you're an artist man.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRERIBAD said:
pretty much awesome in here. only thing i think might need some work is the paintjob.

Whats wrong with the paint job? Im not really a pro at painting anything, so any lil tip or hint you can give me will be nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell you what would really cool....on the finished costume, the sound of armour servo's as you walk and turn! It would add to the menacing powerful effect.

Dont ask me how you could do it as i am not a wiz at circuitry or electrics but maybe worth a thought.

As a huge Ironman fan......totally, incredibly, inspiringly awesome! :)

Hello everyone. I have been gone for a while. Its been kinda hard finding time to work on my costume, working and taking care of a baby. Some of you know how that is. Its not easy. Comic Con is coming up fast and I do want to enter the Masquerade. I hope I do win. I think TMP was there last year. and he won a cash money prize. I hope I can Beat him. If not, I dont care my costume is kick ass.

Ok I got one of my shins done. It took me like a week. But this is only a rough draft. Im going to redo it with foam board. As you can see in the pic im standing on some wood. When I make my shoe im going to put a small block of wood in it to make me taller. Im about 6 foot even in my costume ill be about 6'5. Well let me know what you think.

[attachment=8995:100_9447.jpg]

Looking forward to seeing the costume done! It's looking great so far.
I'll be at Comic Con on sunday. Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back