Iron Man Heavy Artillery Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is time to revile the Secret Project My War Machine Heavy Artillery. At the moment there is not much to see. But I will show you what I got so far. I will post this as a new topic maybe starting tomorrow

This Project was top Secret because its The Iron Man Mark 5 suit.

100_0516.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0536.jpg

Awsome! You look like you have a plan...keep up the awsomness...I like the Last Pose the facial expression is flawless lol, keep up the good work

Looks like a great upgrade form the last. Going out like that Halloween, especially when the suit lights up will be awesome! I can picture you blowing open a door of that one neighbor nobody likes while they throw out all the candy they have outside the door as a surrender. LOL

It looks totally Bad Ass and the color scheme just adds to it, the lighting really puts what you have worked on together in an awesome way

theres nothing i dont like about this, right down to the poses while youre showing off what you made lol

Tool said:
Looks like a great upgrade form the last. Going out like that Halloween, especially when the suit lights up will be awesome! I can picture you blowing open a door of that one neighbor nobody likes while they throw out all the candy they have outside the door as a surrender. LOL

Tool I got a list of neighbors no one likes that I plain to get candy from lol :D

Mostly I'm going to enter Halloween Costume contest for money. I already know what im going to spend the money on. I know I'll win lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey How do you get the edges of the cardboard that are like this 000000 to not show? like on the collar of your new chest? Do you resin it?

Spartan-124 said:
Hey How do you get the edges of the cardboard that are like this 000000 to not show? like on the collar of your new chest? Do you resin it?

Bondo can be your best friend :D

No tricks just bondo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, thanks....bondo didn't see that one coming.

So you just round off the edges with bondo?

After bondoing then you just prime and paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back