Iron Man Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

I have found a good Iron man model in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance Game. It came out on pc so the model should be easy to get the problem I am having though Is that I don't have Marvel Ultimate Alliance. If anyone has this game or can get a copy of the model can you help me??? I really want to make an Iron man suit for the movie release.

AoBfrost

Not sure, but I do remember there being 2-3 models posted before, 1 was custom, but detailed and accurately shaped.

NZTK

From memory the characters in marvel alliance were pretty small on screen weren't they? You might find if you get the mesh its actually really low poly. Have a look on "The League of Heroes" forum, they do a lot of superhero type stuff there, there ar4 a couple of people making various incarnations of ironman armour.

BenStreeper

NZ-TK said:
From memory the characters in marvel alliance were pretty small on screen weren't they? You might find if you get the mesh its actually really low poly. Have a look on "The League of Heroes" forum, they do a lot of superhero type stuff there, there ar4 a couple of people making various incarnations of ironman armour.
yeah they just point it over here, and out model is of a 13inch adobe illustrator file. Not much help there. I just can't afford the clay to sculpt it right now so I figured I would give the pep method ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.