Iron Man Mk 3 W.i.p First Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADsMoKe

Jr Member
So i have been building this Live on Ustream but i thought i would come here and post my pictures of my W.I.P

So give me your thoughts guys i know its not finished it's taking kinda long cos this is my first time with pepakura.

Be gentle lol :p

In Ascending order from beggining to where i am now :D

[attachment=15286:Image0416.jpg]

[attachment=15287:Image0417.jpg]

[attachment=15288:Image0418.jpg]

[attachment=15285:Image0419.jpg]

Its looking good! You used the same file as me :pI suggest that when you are trying to get it to stay put together, you use binder clips in the key spots. I had to use blue/painter tape to hold the ears/back in place. You will only need them until you resin the helmet, at that point you can take them off and it should hold its form.

Keep us posted, and good luck!

-Apoc

Looks like mine did when I started a little while ago, my first build too.:) Nice clean folds and the shape looks great. Keep us posted.

MADsMoKe said:
So i have been building this Live on Ustream but i thought i would come here and post my pictures of my W.I.P

So give me your thoughts guys i know its not finished it's taking kinda long cos this is my first time with pepakura.

Be gentle lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
so just a little update

[attachment=15318:Image0421.jpg]

[attachment=15317:Image0420.jpg]

p.s. i did not put 2and 2 together there finhead but i have been reading alot on this site and i cam across your project, YOU ARE MY IDLE you are at the level i strive to reach if there was a virtual I'm not worthy button i would use it why did you stop posting updates i was hoping tht by the time i got to the last post you would have been done.

but in the most un homiest way i can think I LOVE YOUR WORK. NO HOmo lol

Another little update

Taking form thanks to Finheads Binder Clips Idea.

Thanks again Fin.

[attachment=15361:Image0431.jpg]

ok

done PEP stage now need to wait till End of month so i can buy the Davids Fibre Glass Resin Starter Kit

I know its not the best but hey not bad for my first project

Image0433.jpg

Image0434.jpg

Image0435.jpg

Image0436.jpg

Image0437.jpg

ugh... im not even going to attempt this no matter how much i really want to try it.... WAY too much work. plus my hd mk VI chestplate is keeping me plenty occupied

Hey Guys. I'm Really new to the site an im lookin for good ironman pep files. But wat ive managed to get hasnt really turned out good.

But What i see here looks awesome!

Anyone mind putting a link to the pdo files for this particular Ironman Build?

(or tellin me where to go to get them?)

Thanks

I think mine is Dancin_fool's but not sure i will look for the link i used but it was on a forum here with a full list of the Suit

Good luck

Thanks for the nice comments guys i am working on the Neck piece now

OK i may have run into a problem i was kind of worrying about the glue i used as some where saying in my live broadcast tht they have never heard of it so after searching the interwebs i found out that the Glue i used is WASHABBLE!!!!

So is there anything i can do, i have not resined it yet could i cover it in non washable Glue?

before i resin it would that work?

Such a noob thing to do but hey its my first project...:( lol

Woah!! i am absolutely taken away with the amount of Support given...? (Sarcasm btw)

No one can help?

Please help if u have any idea?

ok so i covered it in glue seems to hold up ok, But thanks for the Support and help!

Makes a diffrence...Really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back