Iron Man reference source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobi101

Hey guys. I was just on the Iron Man Movie website and it has a little flash thing of all three iron man suits spinning in 360 degrees. Thought it might be handy for people that need reference images.

http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/

In the center of the screen theres the dif parts of the sites u can go to and you'll see M1, M2 and M3. put the mouse over it and click on 360. And Walah. Not recommended for 56kers. Hope this is helpful :D

There is a thread on therpf.com where someone got a TON of reference photography from the actual suit at the LG convention.

Can't go look for it at the moment, but I'm sure you could find it with a little effort.

wow this is cool! but what if there was a mix between master cheif and iron man armor. that would be cool I could start working on that now. :D

guess what guy's. i managed to get the ironman 3d models from the pc game.

give me till thursday night and i will have them ready.

but here is the deal. they will be in 3ds format so you guys can load them in pep and i am giving you guys the task of unfolding this badboy........

here is a pic to prove that i have exstracted it.

ironmanprofile.jpg

Whats with the mtl files?

By the way the file looks good but there looks like there will be a few open edges

ironman.jpg

EDIT: give me like an hour or two and the chest will be out

EDIT: Theres no way in hell i can get the chest done the model very very poor

Spartan 051 said:
Whats with the mtl files?

By the way the file looks good but there looks like there will be a few open edges

ironman.jpg

EDIT: give me like an hour or two and the chest will be out

EDIT: Theres no way in hell i can get the chest done the model very very poor

i agree and the funny thing is this is stright from the pc game of the movie iron man lol. but i am still messing around and maybe i can get a better version out of it i know there are high-res versions in the game files some place.

also i am working on getting the iron man from the marvel ultamit alliance pc game ripped . i will post pics of that today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lo_techStark said:
That kinda sucks......I spent two weeks making this off and on..... but still cool.

I would keep going on yours, and not be too discouraged.

This model is cool, and might be an okay starting point, but is crazy inaccurate to the movie. Proportions are all kinds of off. Could make it work with massive amounts of work and modification, which is really strange because I had read in several places that they were using ILM's model for the games. There is no way this was ever related to the movie's model.

Thanks for the model though, masterfett - it is a nice base, and there's plenty of people here who could make it better.

Last edited by a moderator:
They just used the ilm model at the begining of the game and cut scenes.The rest was just for ref.I read it on the games site it think

OH....trust I'm not giving up and or discouraged I put to much time into this.So there will be 2 different versions for all.If I saw this like two weeks ago I would spent the time cleaning this model up.But all is still good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back