Is best buy doing a Midnight Release?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kachial

My buddehz and i pre ordered from best buy and we plan to wear our helmets to it plus interview people for youtube. plz halps!

Some Best Buys are doing midnight launches and some aren't.
Your best bet is to call your local one to find out. Here's their Reach page: www.bestbuy.com/haloreach
Which has a list of stores, I'm not sure if those are all participating ones or just a full list. It will lead to your local store's page and you can find their number on there to call.

well, i know that in the UK at GAME they had to modify all thepsters because the printer system couldnt handle a tuesday release, and messed up the dte (its ALWAYS a friday in the UK, always)

Yeah they are. I was just up there getting NHL 2011. They have a deal where you can get a $20 gift card, a halo reach beanie, an inflatable energy sword, and a can of coke zero

ZOMG! AN INFLATABLE ENERGY SWORD!?!?!

I AM SO THERE!

Funny stuff, and an interesting selection of bonus items, are they free, or do you get them with the Reach release?

...and also, coke zero? What happened to the Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel?

hahah they're trying to make us gamers be healthy...even though the stuff tastes like coke with crap mixed in...

I hear ya... Coke zero is garbage. As far as I know you can get all the goodies for free for just showing up. But the $20 gift card comes with the purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back