its about airsoft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panton6

since im only 10 years old and i like airsoft, when i get older how can i get involved? I already own a automatic gun but it sucks. I was also wondering, i Live in California and i dont seem to see a lot of airsoft here so where would i be airsofting like with many friends?

Panton6 said:
since im only 10 years old and i like airsoft, when i get older how can i get involved? I already own a automatic gun but it sucks. I was also wondering, i Live in California and i dont seem to see a lot of airsoft here so where would i be airsofting like with many friends?

In a forest that isn't burnt down, or just find a park with some trees and bushes etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, actually California is a good area to get airsofting supplies and a lot of games are played there. But, you'll be old enough to airsoft when you're willing to invest $300 dollars on a real AEG (Yeah, you could get a JG for $100, but that's not the point). Maybe 15-6 is a decent age, but airsoft is an expensive sport/game..

well even im just a 10 year old i got absesed with Halo since 2003, so....ya also i wasnt planing on gettinga AEG, i was more of a sniper :) then again :( i never used one

whoah, too young for airsoft... but hey, i do play with 13 year olds, and they are good!
what aeg do you have? just curious... if your planning on a sniper, try the JG BAR10G, cheap but beats the High end sniper.. i got mine setup for 650fps from my last chrono.. but i have an MP5k for back up for short range...

just a tip, try to look for 3 other more kids playing airsoft, find a place to play and next time you know you will be joined by other groups! thats how i started..

but the main thing about it, its not about age, gender and other stuff... ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING FUN....

-easy and steady-

hey.....i know a 10 year old who is a master at paintball.....we all respect him, since he was practically born with a gun in his hand. nice kid though.

yeah, dont know about cali very well....PA has loads of good airsofting fields and PB....they go hand in hand....

just try to find a group with people around you, thats how i got into PB, and i go for games every weekend.

Panton6 said:
o_O
Where do you live in CA? CA= the hub of Airsoft in the US! You sir need to go to a field! Get an MPEG (Medium Priced Electric Gun). I'd recommend to head over http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php which I'm a member at, and a potential moderator!

Ares said:
o_O
Where do you live in CA? CA= the hub of Airsoft in the US! You sir need to go to a field! Get an MPEG (Medium Priced Electric Gun). I'd recommend to head over http://airsoft-barracks.com/forums/index.php which I'm a member at, and a potential moderator!

I got a cheap one for like $45 where I live...(Probably a LPEG (low priced electric gun))

300 FPS and 600 ammo load...not to mention the slick body of an M16 :D

Guys...I hope NONE of you airsoft at local parks, in the woods, or other public areas. This is something our group frowns upon greatly as this is how kids get shot and killed by police, freak out neighbors/other people, etc. It puts a bad name on airsoft and takes it closer to getting banned.

Just a warning.

Anyways, I would do a Google search if you haven't already, for something like "airsoft in california" or "airsoft in ____(your city)" and see if any local groups have a website. Ours is www.stlouisairsoftplayers.com, we're in Missouri. I would recommend buying an AEG before a sniper, because unless you're REALLY into the role, or play very serious MILSIMs, snipers aren't worth the time, effort, or money to make into what they should be, not to mention that there are rarely games where taking out a specific target will change the outcome (unless doing said MILSIMs). A DMR so far seems to be the best way to go in airsoft "sniping", like upgrading an M14, FAL, or other long-barreled weapon. But yeah AEGs I think are the best way to get started, and alot of the cheaper "chinese" companies are coming out with really good copies. www.gunnerairsoft.com has awesome prices on cheap 'clone' guns and from what we've seen they are pretty decent. Otherwise check out sites like www.airsoftgi.com (I think they are based in CA anyways), www.airsoftatlanta.com, and www.airsoftextreme.com, and some overseas websites are www.WGCShop.com, and www.redwolfairsoft.com.

Well just an update, my dad says he was driving by the city and he saw an airsoft store, so i might go there sometime :D

so nobody uses air powered guns anymore :oops: ?! jeez that sucks.. :cry:... hes rights because when my friends and i went to a public park to airsoft the cops were called because the lady living across the way thought we were shooting real firearms at each other..when the cops arrived they had us at gun point. o_O .i almost pissed my pants..my friend Jason almost shot at them..and my other friend zak told us to stop..ofcourse I did immediatley.. but jason was about to shoot but i tackled him to stop then instantely stood bak up..man was i scared out of my mind that day...but that was a life lesson learned. (y) .NEVER GO AIRSOFTING IN A PUBLIC PARK EVER EVER AGAIN!!!

yo if u like snipers get a famas, i got one and it looks like a br and shoots like a sn. and a screw on long range barel so its good for up close and long but its only 400fps and 50 mag.

spartan021 said:
why dont you paintball ?its very big in ca !
Airsoft is cooler. End of story.

Anyways, if you ever airsoft in a public place, please give me your address and name so I can personally choke you. NEVER EVER PLAY IN A PUBLIC PLACE! EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back