It's Arrived...Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 1

Hey Chiefs,

Like any hot blooded male, I like to unwind with a little destruction on screen in between prop projects, or even after a long day at work. Unfortunately, a Mac isn't the greatest platform for gaming [yes, I said something negative for the first time about a Mac], and real destruction does have consequences. :p

So, with a little help from a friend heading up to San Francisco, and then back again, I managed to acquire the next best thing [for the members here, the ONLY good thing ;)], and my distraction for as long as I have games for it. ;)

Without further adieu, I present...my Halo 3 Special Edition Xbox 360 Console and Legendary Helmet Game Edition. Since only a limited number were issued for the Asian market, I decided to get myself a US Set. There it is.. ;)

DSC00439.jpg

Enjoy the pic...I know I am. :D

Stay safe,

Tim.

Xavier said:
nice, i got one too, they came out like 12 days before halo 3 actually.

I hear ya, but Singapore only had 300 asian versions that was only released to a select few, and to a particular cable group of subscribers. I was out of that loop so I patiently waited for my bud to fly over and then picked up a set for myself. ;) Not too bad....and I could handle the wait-tme, based on the amount of projects I had on hand to finish. :

Stay safe,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only thing i dont like about it is that there is no way that i know of to xfer your old HD stuff to the new one, they only make an xfer cable from the 20gig to the 60.

Its just a standard laptop HD. you can void your warrenty and hook both up to your computer, mount them, swap the nessecary files and put it all back together =/

no idea how im gonna hook it up to my PC, but yea, gratz man! hope u like it, have u DLed the new skin and icons yet?

Xavier said:
no idea how im gonna hook it up to my PC, but yea, gratz man! hope u like it, have u DLed the new skin and icons yet?

Just put your hdd in this - only for 18 bux - and connect to PC over USB - that's all

2.5in_usb_case.jpg

2.5" External USB 2.0 Aluminum Case for 2.5 inch Notebook Hard Drive.
Supports up to 160GB Drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xavier,

Not yet...I'll get to it once I'm more or less settled into the game. Been awhile since I used a console. ;)

Spartan 110,

Yes I do...while in the age of the newer gats on the market, I'm still using my first tourney gat, an Automag with an ice Eclipse Body Kit and CM Revolutions Hopper. I may get a Halo soon...depends. Real steel pistols have got my attention right now. :)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Hey Chiefs,

Couldn't help myself, it was just sitting there, calling out to me :) Presenting the Koto Master Chief.

IMG_0055.jpg

Enjoy.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back