Props Jangofett140's Armory Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally have a new gun im working on and i noticed i never posted pics of the finished SMG (swore i did) so here are those pics (Click to enlarge)

th_DSCF3256.jpg

th_DSCF3257.jpg

th_DSCF3258.jpg

th_DSCF3260.jpg

th_DSCF3261.jpg

th_DSCF3262.jpg

I started on Bevbor's BR. Ill be using a wooden dowel for the barrel and piece of pcv for the flash hider. will add working action at some point. Ive work for a few hours 2 night and then (unintentionally) pulled an all nighter on it (never got tired). I am not doing the pep scope as i will be attaching a red dot.

th_DSCF3251.jpg

th_DSCF3252.jpg

th_DSCF3263.jpg

th_DSCF3264.jpg

th_DSCF3265.jpg

JangoFett140 said:
I am not doing the pep scope as i will be attaching a red dot.

Looks good! A good place for sights would probably be Evike or even Hobbytron because they have cheaper ones that still look realistic. Unless you wanted to use it later for airsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent checked hobbytron recently thanks for the idea.

i now have it assembled and am going to add some supports to keep everything hopefully straight while resining. im using a 5/8 wooden dowel for the barrel and a piece of 3/4 pcv for the flash hider. i also need to cut a slot and add the action and a few more barrel "stands" for mounting to inside. i will be adding a fake bullet to the mag but no spring or anything fancy in the mag for the one.

DSCF5047.jpg

DSCF5048.jpg

DSCF5049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back