Jgrace2776 And His Arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgrace2776

Hello everybody!

As a quick intro, I am a 17 year old senior in highschool, and I have been homeschooled all my life (by the way, that doesn't automatically make me a geek. It's the geeky stuff I do that makes me a geek :D ).

Anyhow, agbates introduced me to 3D modeling, and I've been consistently doing that for a little over a year now. I'm mostly into organic modeling (esp. humans). He also introduced me to the Halo games, which I enjoy despite the fact that I pretty much suck at it (he'll be glad to confirm that if you ask him).

That's really all I feel like telling you about me, so on to my latest 3D project: the Arbiter of Halo 2 and 3. I've been working on him off and on for about two months now, and I've essentially finished his body and I'm now working on his head (and coming along fairly well). I model solely in Blender, because I can't cough up the cash to buy anything better. I originally intended a fairly high-poly model, but it hasn't really turned out that way. Here are some basic renders so you can see how it's coming:

(A view of the mostly-completed body, obviously)

Arby1.jpg

(another view of the body)

Arby2.jpg

(and this is what I have so far on the head. I'm currently working on the lower jaws but they're not in the shot)

Arbyhead.jpg

I may be going back and adding more detail to the body, especially the back. I'm not sure how much I feel like actually modeling because I am planning on doing some texturing, too.

If you have ANY comments about things I need to improve, please post them. I'm still new to this modeling thing and would love any advice. And I'm not too sensitive, so if you don't like it, don't hold back. :)

Holy shiz biscuit! it looks awesome! but like you said a little more details would be good in the long run! LOL

Oh and Homeschoolers Rock! (i also have been homeschooled all my life!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back