Joker Killed In State Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
M07Marauder said:
At the apartments I lived at in Denton our neighbor was shot more than 20 times by the police when his gun accidentally went off.

He was drunk and a buddy of his called the police because he was threatening to kill himself, when the police got there he was standing outside with his pistol pointed in the air.

He was talking with the police and they were trying to calm him down but suddenly the gun went off and the police unloaded on him, the gun wasn't even pointed at them.

That guy was a college student at UNT and was on grants for being a f***ing genius, he was cool as hell. There was no need to shoot him, especially with more than twenty shots. They did an autopsy to see what happened and found more than twenty rounds from the officers in him.

This happened in 2005 if I remember correctly.
no offense...but put yourself in there shoes

your on their line pointing your pistol at a crazed man pointing his pistol up in the air
your adrenaline is pumping and all your doing is screaming put the gun down
you hear a gun shot what are you going to do? your not going to just sit there
your going to return fire

they did what they were trained to do and what their reactions taught them to do, its not their fault he was stupid, drunk and trying to kill himself

and BF maybe you should hang out with cops more often cause you would learn that they do get a bground check hence why they cant have warrents or a harsh record and a psych test, they also do get maced and tazed every 6 months

congratulations ive now lost respect for those saying f*** police for something completely pathetic and they fail to view it from the other standpoin, cause theres going to be times now where your goin to be screaming for the same ppl you were telling to f*** off and i hope you realize it grow some balls and grow the f*** up pussys

Last edited by a moderator:
God I love all the people that hate cops.

I personally want to be one, so I guess I feel I have to defend em. Although I do agree that there is an EXCESSIVE amount of 1. unnecessary ******* cops (although I can understand it at times) 2. excessive use of force 3. cops making mistakes.

But the thing is, they wouldn't be in that position if drunk people didn't take out a gun, or guys in joker suits wielding guns and stabbing people didn't do that.

I'm sure most of you don't encounter it, but what do you do when you're in trouble and you hate the police? I highly doubt you're not going to call them just because you dislike them. They're there to protect the law and the citizens, but when people break the law or do something stupid, that's their fault.

Except for when the policemen do something stupid and unjustified, which as stated, does happen quite often. But when you got a guy with a gun, you don't know whats going to happen.

But hey, the cool thing in society these days is to hate cops. (Unless you have a damn good reason to)

edit: and when people point airsoft guns at police, thats their own fault and should accept the consequences.

GruntOfAction said:
Yet another reason why I hate cops.

Wow, what an intelligent comment, thank you for the gross generalization. You do know that just because one agency does something doesnt mean all the cops out there are the same.

Please, at least in my hometown cops have to be maced, and generally know what all this stuff feels like.only the army should be able to complain about police personally.

I personally dont like cops, but you kinda have to respect them for what they do...some of the time. but anyway, can we get off the topic of cops and back on to the joker killing? thx bai

Seriously though...The only reason the police are here is to inforce the laws set out to protect you all they're trying to do is help keep crime controlled for the safety of the general public. Some people act like children though and look at a speeding tickets and say wow jerk copper...but at the same time they dont think that they do it to prevent fatal accidents caused by reckless driving. Do you see people B****** about the fireman, or EMS? no well theyre there for your safety too...
in the end these guys put their necks on the line everyday to keep you all safe, and for the most part all you have to say is how much you hate them... o_O

@ Reddreagon74: Even though the police are there to help us doesn't make
them always the good guys. In this case they were probably tense and pressured, but
as you said, "They're trained for that..." so they should have been able to
controll their itchy trigger fingers. Just because they mace themselfs doesn't give them self-
controll. (college students do the same thing for Hazing). So take the level of hate down a step.

@Spartan117X: Yeah you're right with the mistake part. I think the misunderstanding or
Aggression shown by them is a character flaw with police that is commonly seen.
Take me for example: I was pulled over, (hands on guns) because some friends
were Tattoed in the back. Called it, "a registration problem..." Boy they were on me quick!

@Master Chief 13: Same thing goes: the firemen and women don't push their authority around
like we hear about police. The EMS, PETA, or even the YMCA we'll never hear about because
they don't have a gun, mace, nightstick, K-9, shotgun, tazer, stun-stick, and vehical with Rino
Fenders for ramming to make sure your kid behaves and you think about going green. That's
just another point of view.

Personally, they seem to come off one of two ways for society:
1). Fat, and eatting a doughnut...
or
2). Gun waving Right-winged-hard-assed-uniformed-dressed-macho-badge-pushing "cops".

More often the attitude is found with us where "Kant Katch meh, Coppas!"
or "Do you smell Bacon?" is a perfect jest. There's some work needed on both sides.
Which side needs more, I can't say. That's up to us as a public, or maybe individually, to figure out.

"Different strokes for different folks."

People are always going to hate cops, its never going to change.

But cops getting peppersprayed is mandatory, but its not to teach them self control, just to know what it feels like. And if they want to carry a taser, they have to be tased (although they've been slacking on that and have just been giving em out for the most part [I'm being very general here and just assuming from my surrounding police agencies])

My favorite was me getting pulled over because I was tailgating a guy, and another guy was tailgating me, so the cop thought it was a game or something and that we knew eachother. When I told him no, he told me, "well, you went through a puddle."
I was dumbfounded.
Then of course he let the other guy go and I was searched, along with my car.
He found nothing, just decided to steriotype me.
Most people would be pissed at cops, but the thing is, I'd probably do the same, it was like 2 in the morning anyways.

Most* cops do everything for a reason, although steriotyping is a big part of it. (Wow I'm really off topic. I needa get more sleep and not rant about stuff) *most excluding my local town which consists of a**hole cops just to do so. [if you analyze it, you could say that they are jerks just to keep the good reputation of the town, which in that case, it does work, so they're doing their job well.

Anyways. In an attempt to get back on topic, anyone else know any crazy people getting in joker costumes and doing dumb stuff? I remember some like, 15 year old boy did, I just forgot what he did, so not much of a story there.

Well, im not sure what the police are like in the states....but up here in canada, its very rare for an officer to make a 'mistake' but regardless.....You shouldnt take every urban legend and everu story of cops being jerks and pin it on everyone involved in law enforcment. Just like everything else theres always the bad egg.....

Master_Chief_13 said:
Well, im not sure what the police are like in the states....but up here in canada, its very rare for an officer to make a 'mistake' but regardless.....You shouldnt take every urban legend and everu story of cops being jerks and pin it on everyone involved in law enforcment. Just like everything else theres always the bad egg.....
I'm just making a steriotype.

I know plenty of nice cops. I've met more nice ones than jerk ones. But sadly the negative sticks out to people more than the positive.

Is anyone appying their hatred of cops to a real life scenario? I wouldn't hate them, cause if you got a crazy guy holding you hostage with a gun to your head, I love cops.

I like most cops but the local PD here is a bunch of badge weilding kids that care more about making ticket quotas than preventing real crime. The sherrifs department is full of good men though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back