Jorge 052 Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
good sure, you have yourself a fine lookin build thus far !! its looking great. and in my own oppinion, you should strengthen your armour pieces with resin and fiberglass (or rondo). i think i am going to fallow this thread :)

also, props to you for giving props to acehigh. the guy made jaw dropping models.

O.T.

Was it pretty hard to pep the ends of that tube on the bottom of the front of the chest? And where did you start pepping from? I am still trying to figure out a good starting place to pep from on my chest pieces i am making.

Shadowshail said:
Was it pretty hard to pep the ends of that tube on the bottom of the front of the chest? And where did you start pepping from? I am still trying to figure out a good starting place to pep from on my chest pieces i am making.

I started in the piece on the top of the armor

And its not so difficult pep the big tube but requires a lot of time

Last edited by a moderator:
Muy buen trabajo.. aunque como todos los que comentaron antes.. esperando ver mas progreso en imagenes..

Creo que nunca habia visto una imagen ed alguien que hiciera el Pecho de Jorge-052, me gusta como hiciste la parte trasera

se ve muy diferente a los demas proyectos del foro

Herz said:
Muy buen trabajo.. aunque como todos los que comentaron antes.. esperando ver mas progreso en imagenes..

Creo que nunca habia visto una imagen ed alguien que hiciera el Pecho de Jorge-052, me gusta como hiciste la parte trasera

umm .......... "very good work".......... oook im lost.

sorry, had to do that, no offence. i took two years of spanish, yet i dont understand any of that. i like to make fun of myself sometimes :D

but onto the armor, good work, very clean folds on the chest and back. i hope your a big guy (or girl?), those are some big "shoes" to fill

soul products said:

sorry, had to do that, no offence. i took two years of spanish, yet i dont understand any of that. i like to make fun of myself sometimes :D

but onto the armor, good work, very clean folds on the chest and back. i hope your a big guy (or girl?), those are some big "shoes" to fill

Jajaja no problem

mi ingles aun es algo umm.. basico, pero entiendo lo que dicen, aunque aun no se expresarme correctamente en las palabras jaja

Herz said:

translation: Very good work. Even if everyone else has said it before, I look forward to seeing more progress pics. I think this is the first time that I have seen a pic of someone that has done the Jorge chest. I like the way you have done the back part, it looks very different from the other projects on the forum!

That's a white boys translation. And yes. Its looking very good!

soul products said:

Yea I am a big guy jaja

and Herz write in spanish because Im from Mexico.

Thanks for the comments

is this a pepakura?

if so could you send me the file, the downloa hub isnt working, and i cant find them anywhere (just chest, back and helmet)

Hey man that chest piece looks great!! where did you get it? I cant seem to find any Jorge pieces other than the helmets and attachments to the helmet. Keep up the great work :)

Got any more updates? I am starting to scale the pieces myself and have already printed out half of the files for the machine gun.

So these are AceHigh's files huh? I read up on his progress before the forums got hacked. Unfortunate that he took them all down but it's awesome to see the pep work that he did. Truly fantastic.

For anyone who didn't know, AceHigh no longer allows others to get his files so don't bother asking. He has some qualms about hard work and I completely agree with him. Those who have his pep files are fortunate, as you can tell. Keep up the great work man! I'll follow your progress. Chances are I'm going to do a scratch model of most of his armor. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back