Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! started building this at twelve, already on the 2nd piece, hoped there would be a release today!

keep up the great work carpathia
so jealous of everyones thats started this already
ill have to wait til after h4 to even touch it

this is so excellent!! :D

just found this thread after scouring the internet! i thought all hope was lost, then wham! stumbled upon this and i am now overjoyed!

Release 5...

Release5.jpg

I'm going to shade the parts that have already been released in green from here on out.

http://www.4shared.com/file/VlxrVc-s/Drum_Connection.html

I just want to say that I am blown away by the speed of the releases on this.
You have my thanks big time.
And I am really looking forward to pictures of the finished rifles.

ok so i have noticed that on the actual m247h there is a hose running from the back of the drum ring to i believe the trigger. I just thought id bring it up so if any other members want that pin point game accurate model that it wouldnt be missed. it could easily be done with some rubber tubing bot from a hardware store. This is looking really great so far! Cant wait to have the whole thing ready for assembly. Keep up the fantastic work!

Release 7

Release7.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/WUcgJaZV/Structure_Set_2.html

Basically the remainder of the support structure pieces. Most of what remains is the front of the gun and the handles.

BiffyBob, thanks for pointing that out. I had actually noticed that the other day when playing through the game and staring at Jorge's gun. It would be simple to to with some sort of rubber hose as you suggested, pepping it would be a pain.

Here's a pic of the gun, you can see the tube that Biffy's talking about near the top rear of the gun...

turret.png

Sweet god have mercy...It's all coming out. :D
This is just way to awesome, And thank you to everyone involved with this project. It is AWESOME! :cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back