Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means stop bugging the guy, it'll be done when it's done
im not bugging him if he feels so he would peobably mentione it himself and i know great thing take time, but i dont want this tread to bee forgotten also with the gun.. i realy would like to have it..

im not bugging him if he feels so he would peobably mentione it himself and i know great thing take time, but i dont want this tread to bee forgotten also with the gun.. i realy would like to have it..

We all would, but this thread got pretty ugly a while back due to this. So ugly, in fact, that a moderator came along and deleted a lot of the more colorful posts. Be patient. We're all chomping at the bit for this gun.

but i dont want this tread to bee forgotten also with the gun..
Were it so easy.

Tyr or L3X can update this thread with updates on the gun, so all of this "Update time?" and stuff like that isn't going to be needed. It just spams the thread.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.
I've been really busy for the past few weeks but I will continue and hopefully finish the unfold as soon as I can.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone.
I have the parts split but I still need to organize the page layouts.
I'll work on finishing it as soon as possible but it has a habit of crashing Pep Designer on my low end computer.

I really dig this gun, there's a buddy of mine that wants me to do a Jorge build & this gun will definately be the crown jewel, any chance you or somebody else can PM me when it's finished? In the mean-time I'll be working on another suit, but please keep me posted on this because it's fantastic & you guys have done some great work, keep it up! :)

Really looking forward to this. Great job guys, the pictures look awesome
As am I. You have great talent, the both of you do, so when it does come out, I know it will be top notch. Kind of scared actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back