jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost done
pro8-1.jpg

pro9.jpg

.............holy nutsack

dude that is awesome

Attachments

• pro8-1.jpg
    pro8-1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 216
  • pro9.jpg
    pro9.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 204
wow i have not look at this thread in forever and i think you stuff just keeps getting better and better keep up the great work

Hey, I was curious as to if you could model a new reach forearm model? There arn't any out there that I REALLY like and im in need of a super accurate one. Ive tried modeling it myself, but I (still) completely fail at complex curves :(

EDIT: Almost forgot to say that your models are freaking amazing! And im in complete and utter awe as to the speed at which you can get these things done!!!

yeah i can do that. would you like it to be easy to build and have floating faces or fully accurate with all of the details attached ? and thank you :D

edit:
mkvbottomwip9.jpg

mkvbottomwip6.jpg

mkvbottomwip7.jpg

mkvbottomwip8.jpg

Attachments

• mkvbottomwip9.jpg
    mkvbottomwip9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 224
  • mkvbottomwip7.jpg
    mkvbottomwip7.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 214
  • mkvbottomwip6.jpg
    mkvbottomwip6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 209
  • mkvbottomwip8.jpg
    mkvbottomwip8.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 200
I was thinking the same thing in regards to a newer forearm. If you are looking at making a new one, floating faces would work fine for me personally as well. As far as everything you've done recently, absolutely amazing work sir!!

-Matt

Dude this is freakin awesome, also THANK YOU FOR THE PILOT HELMET! yours is the one i'm using for my reach custom armor build, really glad you made it, now i just have to build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back