jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new stuff looks just fantastic sir!! If you would like some assistance in unfolding, please don't hesitate to ask. Again, great work buddy.

-Matt

Noble six HD model is done :D
mkvbdone.jpg

mkvbdoneback.jpg

currently modding it for pep

Man! It's really good! (like the other)

Congrat!

Attachments

• mkvbdone.jpg
    mkvbdone.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 415
  • mkvbdoneback.jpg
    mkvbdoneback.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 278
Great looking gauntlet jtm. You've got some mad modelling skills buddy.:D

I have a feeling that you just made a lot of people very happy. They look good buddy, along with the other new items.

-Matt

Thank you jtm for the ab file. i have been trying to unfold the game rip version from jico's thread, when my comp died. once again you have left me speechless and i am getting my jaw wired shut prior to viewing your thread so it quits hitting the ground. would you ever consider adding the a freelanced chest piece to the ab pep? If not i am planning to freehand it in foam but i had to ask. between you and L3X, you guys are just knocking the 3d models out of the field.

You are sooo sooo gooood. I am speechless. Can you make the halo 3 Eva helmet that look more game accurate? The Eva file that I found the helmet look a little wide.

You really did fantastic job, thank you :)

Thank you jtm for the ab file. i have been trying to unfold the game rip version from jico's thread, when my comp died. once again you have left me speechless and i am getting my jaw wired shut prior to viewing your thread so it quits hitting the ground. would you ever consider adding the a freelanced chest piece to the ab pep? If not i am planning to freehand it in foam but i had to ask. between you and L3X, you guys are just knocking the 3d models out of the field.
thank you, i'm not sure what you mean by a free lanced chest piece
You are sooo sooo gooood. I am speechless. Can you make the halo 3 Eva helmet that look more game accurate? The Eva file that I found the helmet look a little wide.
thank you :) The H3 eva is a pretty wide helmet and most of the files for it are either the game rip or an edited version of it (there's only one i know of that isn't) but if i get time i might try my hand at at it, no guarantees

sorry for the confusion. i meant if you would make an undersuit chest piece that could be attached to the ab model you made. the freelance part is that i do not know if a pattern exists for the undersuit under the torso armor, so it would basically would have to be made up if it indeed does not exist. I have not found any patterns so far. Thank you for your great models.

sorry for the confusion. i meant if you would make an undersuit chest piece that could be attached to the ab model you made. the freelance part is that i do not know if a pattern exists for the undersuit under the torso armor, so it would basically would have to be made up if it indeed does not exist. I have not found any patterns so far. Thank you for your great models.

Thanks for clearing that up, I understand what you mean and I'll sketch up so ideas if I get time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back