jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
markvscout5.jpg

markvscout6.jpg

it has taken me forever but i'm done with it :D I will be uploading the .obj soon but i warn you that this is not worth peping there are too many details that are too small

Attachments

• markvscout5.jpg
    markvscout5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 163
  • markvscout6.jpg
    markvscout6.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 164
It would certainly appear that there would be, but there are ways around that, and still get a great build. You have once again demonstrated your talent. Job well done sir!!

-Matt

ok it may be worth peping but it's just not that practical, for example,
markvscout62.jpg

equals
this.jpg

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 160
  • markvscout62.jpg
    markvscout62.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 171
markvscout5.jpg

markvscout6.jpg

it has taken me forever but i'm done with it :D I will be uploading the .obj soon but i warn you that this is not worth peping there are too many details that are too small

Its so beaütifull ! Nice work ! :)

Attachments

• markvscout6.jpg
    markvscout6.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 172
  • markvscout5.jpg
    markvscout5.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 168
thought i'd show off some better renders
scout2.jpg

scout3.jpg

scout1-1.jpg

Attachments

• scout1-1.jpg
    scout1-1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 168
  • scout3.jpg
    scout3.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 168
  • scout2.jpg
    scout2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 159
that helmet looks amazing. do you have any plans on doing a high def gungnir helmet or the reach security helmet? i have to say your models have got to be some of the best on the 405th

Just a heads-up, there are two open faces at the back of the helmet but they can be fixed and closed up easily. Nonetheless, this is a very sexy model but it's going to be a very challenging unfold. LOL!
yeah I realized it after I posted, thanks
YUHHHH! Ur helmets just keep gettin betta and betta!!!
thanks

Edit:
a few new renders for the deadmau5 helmet
mau51.jpg
mau52.jpg
mau55.jpg
mau54.jpg
mau53.jpg

another edit:
Today i went back and looked at my daft punk helmet and realized i had left out a bunch of details, so i added them. I changed the ears, the visor, and also added the other three vents.
mynewdphelm.png

some very quick attempts to use chrome
Tb-2.jpg
TB3-4.jpg

Attachments

• mau51.jpg
    mau51.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 174
  • mau52.jpg
    mau52.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 160
  • mau54.jpg
    mau54.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 171
  • mau55.jpg
    mau55.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 173
  • mau53.jpg
    mau53.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 160
  • mynewdphelm.png
    mynewdphelm.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 169
  • TB3-4.jpg
    TB3-4.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Tb-2.jpg
    Tb-2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 166
sorry for the double post but i thought i should show some progress on a halo related project so here you go.
odststart.jpg

also keep in mind that that is only the beginning

Attachments

• odststart.jpg
    odststart.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 164
every thing is looking good and from the looks of it the reach odst helmet is gonna be sick like the rest of your stuff. also thanks for all the hard work you put into giving this community such great projects

Hi all, this is rather off topic, i was wondering if any of you have used mod podge when making foam armor and the results of it or if it's just better to use plasti dip? I plan on air brushing (using acrylic) my entire ironman suit and i haven't decided yet mk 2/3, what do you think?

I think cool beans! Mod podge works fine, but plasti-dip works better. This is not just an opinion either, ive used both. Hope this helps! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back