Kamaro's ODST build (finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work! I like the way you hid the button for the walkie with the screw head and all your strapping work is top notch. Can't wait to see some more pics of you dressed up in this beast!

Thank you all.

@wiezel
Do you have German in school in Canada?

@Grave_Hawk
No it's not under the screw, I mispelled it a bit maybe. It's -under- it. Don't know how to describe it XD

@zero-sama
No I bought it. It's like a molle vest.

I will make some more pics of me wearing it when more snow is laying around ^^

VERY nice work man. I like the idea with the walkie talkies. I might have to use that Idea with mine and my wifes suit. I was going to use the two way set in my motorcycle helmet but i only have one and its expensive to buy another at the moment.

What do you mean the assault rifles not so pretty, people would kill for one that good,
then they would kill with it :D

What do you mean the assault rifles not so pretty, people would kill for one that good,
then they would kill with it :D

Thank you, The last sentence made me lough out loud ^^

And thanks to xlasernoobsx & TD2253. Comments like these are a very nice reward for all that time spend working on the armor.

All you 405th guys and girls are great!

dude u r freakin awesome that assualt rifle is extremely beast i couldnt make that in two days u inspire me to make armor and weapons!!!!

DUDE!!! you are just amazing man!!!!! your pep skills are awesome! and very clean pep work too! really like it man! :O :D

@spartan227
man get started. building an armor is a great experience!

@Road Kill
Thanks! Your words flatter me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back