Kamen Rider And Guyver

Status
Not open for further replies.
OxA said:
okay, two more posts disappeared; I wonder how long this will keep happening before the site is stable?

so odd. maybe its me?

well I asked earlier in a deleted post if there was a estimate on Kuuga stuff. If it's soon then I gotta say you're a COOL GUY /dumbpun

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems one of my posts disappeared, i was inquiring about a download link for faiz's helmet, it's the coolest thing i've seen on here so far lol

Yea, it seems obvious that they've had to restore the site from a backup that is nearly a week old. I've lost everything that wasn't there before the 25th... sucks. On the bright side, the odd details in our profiles seems to be showing up properly now, whereas before it was pretty uninteligible.

Anyhoo... I tweaked the Guyver head so it's not so much a pain in the buttocks to cut and fold. I also adjusted some stuff, reduced the vertice count by about 30%, and added some detail that was missing in the existing versions.

gallery_20337_2083_31628.jpg

Tell me what you think.

Yeah i was gonna ask if there was a way to smooth a pep filr, that fair helm is a bit rough, and I aint got much bondo left.

Thanks gentlemen. I value your opinion.

Well, here it is... Have at it.

Now you can all stop messin around with that rediculous Kamen Rider jazz. :p

PS: I left out the spheres. You're best bet is probably to go to the artsy-fartsy store and pick up some wood spheres of varying size and paint them. The forehead sphere... I dunno, unless you know a guy with a wood or metal lathe (like mine, ha haaa!) you're on your own... sorry. :D

McCaboose said:
so odd. maybe its me?

well I asked earlier in a deleted post if there was a estimate on Kuuga stuff. If it's soon then I gotta say you're a COOL GUY /dumbpun

For Kuuga, I seem to have hit a bit of a snag; Titan form seems to be okay, whereas the other three forms I found slight irregularities with; I'm currently trying to correct them, but if I can't........I'll do something different.

HaloFreak said:
it seems one of my posts disappeared, i was inquiring about a download link for faiz's helmet, it's the coolest thing I've seen on here so far lol

I will put a link for the helmet back up in a bit.

OxA said:
For Kuuga, I seem to have hit a bit of a snag; Titan form seems to be okay, whereas the other three forms I found slight irregularities with; I'm currently trying to correct them, but if I can't........I'll do something different.

Hmm.... well do what you can. what about his helmet? I really love kuuga, Im even considering getting the grongi kuuga letter as a tattoo

small update on the kuuga helmet: I think I have a workaround for it, but its only temporary until I can adapt it better. File should be ready to convert and unfold soon.

OxA said:
small update on the kuuga helmet: I think I have a workaround for it, but its only temporary until I can adapt it better. File should be ready to convert and unfold soon.

sweet man, Cant wait to see it. thanks so much for doing this to.

i guess you can say you are doing the riders JUSTICE.

Quartermain3000 said:
Yea, it seems obvious that they've had to restore the site from a backup that is nearly a week old. I've lost everything that wasn't there before the 25th... sucks. On the bright side, the odd details in our profiles seems to be showing up properly now, whereas before it was pretty uninteligible.

Anyhoo... I tweaked the Guyver head so it's not so much a pain in the buttocks to cut and fold. I also adjusted some stuff, reduced the vertice count by about 30%, and added some detail that was missing in the existing versions.

gallery_20337_2083_31628.jpg

Tell me what you think.

The fact alone that you lowered the page count so much, makes it great. I want to make it(at some point^^)

Indeed, the head is on my TDL, but when I did the print out the part numbers got allllllllllllll jumbled up around the jaw area :( sad sad panda.

McCaboose said:
Started rondoing Faiz. Im modding it to be double :p

Edit: I need more bondo and model magic.......

nice; any progress pics?

Haven't been getting much progress as of late(other stuff going on); I'll start work on Double right now. My progress with Kuuga has pretty much come to a standstill at this point, so how about I just give you the whole rider file-set instead?

OxA said:
nice; any progress pics?

Haven't been getting much progress as of late(other stuff going on); I'll start work on Double right now. My progress with Kuuga has pretty much come to a standstill at this point, so how about I just give you the whole rider file-set instead?

Sure, Just tell me how to edit them or just point me in the right direction.

And Is there a Decade helmet without the bars on his face, or could you edit one without it? and what about his chest and shoulders? Sorry about sounding so needy. I'm very excited and I don't have alot of time till I need my suits.

AWWWW! YOU GOT DOUBLE FILES!?

CRAP!

i just took the helmet and started the Modding process. and yes i have pictures.

2426c94.jpg

2ue7ad5.jpg

119t7k6.jpg

2q3rfbb.jpg

McCaboose said:
Sure, Just tell me how to edit them or just point me in the right direction.

And Is there a Decade helmet without the bars on his face, or could you edit one without it? and what about his chest and shoulders? Sorry about sounding so needy. I'm very excited and I don't have alot of time till I need my suits.

AWWWW! YOU GOT DOUBLE FILES!?

CRAP!

i just took the helmet and started the Modding process.

Even though the Faiz helmet would not work as Double, I must applaud you right now on taking the extra effort of attempting to modify it specifically for him; I would instantly fail in trying to describe how I adjust the models, so let me scrounge up some pictures on how I edit them so you get an easier idea. In the meantime, which one are you trying to complete/build the most? When are you trying to complete them by/what event are you building them for? That way, I can keep working on what has the most urgency.

A Decade helmet without the bars?! I'm guessing you are planning on creating the helmet first, then adding the bars on later......lemme take a look at his character model, and I'll see what I can do about it.

I will do what I can with the Double helmet I'm trying to edit right now, but I will have to take a break since I will begin initial resin work on my faiz helmet tomorrow(still need to pick up a respirator from Lowes)

Tiny update for Faiz: as I mentioned earlier, I am no longer able to make .pdo files, on account of having to reinstall PD3 and losing the product key in the process....I can still supply you with the .kmz files which will need to be unfolded and saved as.pdo files on your end; his boots are the thing I see an issue with. After going back through my external drive and watching some faiz episodes/getting some screen grabs, they would either need to be built as a two-piece boot, or as an outer shell for the shoes you would be wearing within them. Like I said, I suck at descriptions.

Gimme a bit.

Decade is really my main build, Double is second and all others are last. I covered the faiz helmet with some model magic last night and im gonna sand it dow so its smooth, and the use bondo to make all the ridges. if you can get a Double model though that would be great.

And yeah, i was thinking it would be much easier to make all the rider helmets with out their head accessories. just and them on later.

I'm also tempted to buy the product key for pd3, so I can save my stuff, is it worth it?

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back