Kamen Rider Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

So...its been quite the time since ive made any new threads :p might as well ask..

Does anyone but watch, or is even interested in the Toku glory of Kamen Rider? ive been looking around..no forums for rider cosplayers, so i might as well see if i can inspire some 405ther's to give it a look :D Ive been honing my 3d skills mainly with rider cosplays, so feel free to poke Rider commissions my way, i might just do it for free! but, back to the main topic, yes, 405th needs a Kamen Rider Club, if youre curious, leave some comments :3
KR_Club.jpg

I agree with you on the kamen rider fan cub. There's not nearly enough of use to do anything on the 405th really.Also theres only a hand full of peps out there for riders.I my self hand to sub alot of my rider armor for other pepakuras.I also just strated to watch froze its very unique and im loveing it.

I really want costplay and i want to try it...

I remember seeing Kamen rider almost 30 years ago. But I've never watch a full episode of it. At 405th, I've never seen Power Rangers build, not to mention Kamen rider. I think you are going to have a hard time looking for an audience here.

Good luck.

Lets all not lose hope! Kamen rider has many seasons, each sporting tons of different types of motif's for any fan! but its good to see some others who are interested :D

HENSHIN! I cant believe there are other pople who have caught the bug sweet I am trying to learn 3d so i can make Fourzes suit to go with the Driver i am ordering

I'm very interested in cosplaying as a kamen rider!

Would any of you happen to have pepakura files for any of Fourze, OOO or W?

So...its been quite the time since ive made any new threads :p might as well ask..

Does anyone but watch, or is even interested in the Toku glory of Kamen Rider? ive been looking around..no forums for rider cosplayers, so i might as well see if i can inspire some 405ther's to give it a look :D Ive been honing my 3d skills mainly with rider cosplays, so feel free to poke Rider commissions my way, i might just do it for free! but, back to the main topic, yes, 405th needs a Kamen Rider Club, if youre curious, leave some comments :3
KR_Club.jpg

I want to make a commision with you but your mail is full

Any one know where to find Pep files for W, OOO, and fourze I realy want to make costumes of those Riders

hi, well im an early fan of this series, but i dont have any pepakura files from it, and i dont know how to do a 3d model but i know how rip models from kamen rider climax heroes fourze for wii.
TVG-WII-0727.jpg

if that can help just let me know, im interesting in this thread a i want help.
P.D. sorry but i dont speak english very very well

Actually, that might work. Would it be possible for you to rip models for Fourze and/or OOO Tajador?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back