Kat Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheza

So, i'm new here, but i saw a Kat suit made by a member Acenat, and i thought that's cool :) So, i wanted to make some myself :) i have finished the helmet mostly have not begun on the armor but thought i could get some feedback for the Helmet and see what people think :)

ya it was a pep file my b/f did the pepping on it honestly lol i have little patience for the glueing of paper :) i have done some peps myself like for my sons Jun armor for halloween though. i did the bondo and painting and such.

I say give the helmet another shot, before you move on with the other armor. I like the colors, but the dome isn't looking so good. Other than that its pretty nice.

well...i think there may be a way to round it off a bit more without totally redoing it. but here are a few pics from a different angle next to my b/f's Carter helmet that i also did the bondo and paint on.

1 word: bondo. That will round it off in a hurry. I really like this though! Great job! Who made the pep file? Acenat I believe?

it was a file by SJSUSPARTAN then i guess cleaned up or tweeked by Acenat and Iganderson. all three names were on the file i have, my b/f got the file for me, forgive me for not knowing exactly atm.

Looks awesome. :) I really like the paint job as well. I've also used Acenat's kat post as inspiration while doing my build. It's like 50 pages of awesome. XD

yes i have been looking through that myself :) i think i'll get started on rounding the top off on mine here soon. Hopefully it works out well for me, just gonna fix it up with some more bondo and get it repainted up there.

ty all for letting me know how it looks :) i am going to round off that top though, and i will put up a new pic or two when i have it finished.

I love the paint job on this. The little "unsc" tag is especially well done.
Can't wait to see the rest of the armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back