Keegan's Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegan

Hey just finished up my armor, I think it turned out pretty good, compared to my last helmet this suit rocks! I like the weathering, that turned out good too.
Here is a slideshow of my helmet and stuff, I roughed up the helmet a bit too see what it would look like, and it looks pretty cool in my opinion. Now with a modded voice changer from a Darth Vader helmet, and there are some pics below.

Full armor:
IMG_0154.jpg

Here is the helmet with the visor, It looks wrinkley but its not really that wrinkley. or whatever...
IMG_1331.jpg

Voice Changer Mod:
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

No, I dont have hand plates or boots, I didn't have the time, (Had to get to a party) so I just skipped them because they were the most unimportant pieces.

No it is not FS's chest, his chest made me angry, so I literally tossed it out the window, yeah I cannot locate a visor. (That reminds me, gotta check my other topic) Thanks for the comments guys!

The chest looks like it is sitting a bit low on you though, is that just positioning or perhaps a scale issue?

The construction looks good in any case.

Actually with the chest piece, I used Frost's Hot glue method, and it worked great! OF course it is not aws hard as fiberglas, but it is good enough that a could throw it 25 feet in the air and let it fall to concrete tand it wouldnt rip/ snap/ crack. Helmet is Bondoed with fiberglass. Underarmor for now is only Black shirt and Black Dress pants

Pretty impressive! I notice that your armor appears to sag quite a bit so I have a couple of suggestions:
  1. Add layers to your undersuit to add bulk. I know it's going to be very warm underneath all that clothing but it's better than making another suit.
  2. I suggest that you go visit this website. It's primarily for stormtrooper uniform but it can be easily adapted for the MC armor to prevent it from sagging.

Keegan said:
No it is not FS's chest, his chest made me angry, so I literally tossed it out the window
hahahahahahaha, that put a hilarious image into my head!!! ur armour look great. drawing on the lines is a good time saver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ral Partha said:
Pretty impressive! I notice that your armor appears to sag quite a bit so I have a couple of suggestions:
  1. Add layers to your undersuit to add bulk. I know it's going to be very warm underneath all that clothing but it's better than making another suit.
  2. I suggest that you go visit this website. It's primarily for stormtrooper uniform but it can be easily adapted for the MC armor to prevent it from sagging.
ACtually it is good, I just had it positoined wrong, thanks fo rthe links though.

flying_squirl said:
hahahahahahaha, that put a hilarious image into my head!!! ur armour look great. drawing on the lines is a good time saver.
Lol, plz explainz?

Spartan-343 said:
Nice, my only advice is to add some form of an under-amor. I'd just use black padding :cool:
I might do that.

smilie120 said:
So who's chest file was it?
Robo's Beta Chest

Anyways Im gonna take some btter pics,

New picture in first post, yeah, it isnt crooked, my body is turned, so dont make me take more pictures!
My hair literally made it look gold from a distance becuase I put in a soda pop bottle visor. I did that becuase I didn't want to buy the new HJC visor until I was sure that I could cut through it.

It's pretty good, it kinda looks like mine, but mine was a darker kind of green, and A LOT crappier...and I also used permanent marker, lol.

Spartan1105 said:
...but mine was a darker kind of green, and A LOT crappier...
thats all, no worries.

the image that came into my head was just driving down an estate and seeing a mc chest go flying out a window. for some reson it strikes me as hillarious! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back