Kid Who Made Halo Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is like the kid "fartbuttface" on youtube.... made phenomenal armor out of cardboard, then everyone cheered him on to use pepakura and he ended up trying it and in his video it turned out horrible...
he said he made the chest peice, left shoulder (or right i cant remember), and a helmet in an day with pep, which means he spent no time at all... he also didnt resin it or do any of the other steps, he just made it with the paper, painted it poorly (it turned out all clotty and nastly looking), and put it on after it dried. BUT you never know, maybe this kid will be better

spiz430 said:
this is like the kid "fartbuttface" on youtube.... made phenomenal armor out of cardboard, then everyone cheered him on to use pepakura and he ended up trying it and in his video it turned out horrible...
he said he made the chest peice, left shoulder (or right i cant remember), and a helmet in an day with pep, which means he spent no time at all... he also didnt resin it or do any of the other steps, he just made it with the paper, painted it poorly (it turned out all clotty and nastly looking), and put it on after it dried. BUT you never know, maybe this kid will be better

i agree, you never know.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know i was thinking that, and i was gonna say somthing.. but i didnt want to jump to conclusions lol but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back