Lady Chief Cardboard armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hollyyyyy crap thats awsome work. you got that cardboard to bend perectly. im not gunna say anything about you yourself because you know what ill say so.... great work!! 1 thing though... on your shoulders where the towers come up they seem to be a lil far back. imnot saying change it or anything though cuz it would be hard and unessacary work.

Using my sprites Durlaburban? You should get some of the newer stuff, it looks better.

Anyway, I'm curious what you plan to do with it; are you going to Resin it, or use Bondo? And also, what are the plans for the helmet? The faceplate is going to be hard to pull off with Cardboard.

Impressive work so far :), especially considering the time-frame you're working with. Any idea what you're going to do paint wise?

It Failed ;_; The masking tape came lose and it fell apart. I now dont have time to sort it out and finish it before the party so Im gonna have to go as something else.

Hopefully when I get the time I will still build something like this, but i will definately take my time over it next time round.

That does suck. But at least it didn't happen at the party...It'd be wierd to see LC have a wardrobe malfunction.

that would rlly make me mad if my armor fell apart before its intended use date and i didnt get to wear it =[ maybe u should just stay up rlly late and fix it unless some thing rlly important is happening the next day ^^ that seems logical right?

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to dress like this for halloween.

mzmcpj5.jpg

She's basing her decision totally from the armor I make. So basically I need to make great armor. And even then that doesn't mean hers will come out good. (Being that I'm doing PEP and theres no PEP for that one). But she doesn't need to know that!

to bad but you know you could just put ailuminum foil tape over it and it will hold.

ps. bow chica bow wow

So I managed to get it fixed, I had to paper mache it to stop it falling apart, this means less detail but at least it will be wearable!

Im really running out of time so im having to really rush it now, so its not exactly going to be great..=/

But heres the helmet:

s1030564yh6.jpg

s1030566ve4.jpg

And the paper mache stage:

s1030569ep3.jpg

DarkDreamer1 said:
So I managed to get it fixed, I had to paper mache it to stop it falling apart, this means less detail but at least it will be wearable!

Im really running out of time so im having to really rush it now, so its not exactly going to be great..=/

But heres the helmet:

s1030564yh6.jpg

s1030566ve4.jpg

And the paper mache stage:

s1030569ep3.jpg

Looks good but the helmet is a dissapointement compared to the torso piece...

Here's Mine: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry81213

Just keep adding paper mache and it will look great! (Avoid Rain by all cost).

-Fin(n)ish

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like it. My girlfriend wants me to make some armor like yours for Halloween this year. She actually likes your kind of armor better than the other female kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back