Lady Chief Cardboard armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly said:
Better than my first attempt.

By the way, when are we gonna see your belly button again? ;)

stay on the stomach not any higher :sleep: k? watch it... lolololololololololl

Last edited by a moderator:
are you gonna try and make a better suit after this party or are you just gonna finish with the card board? im sure u could make a good lady chief suit from molding maybe? i mean if u are any good at sculpting clay then the rest doesnt sound to hard but i could be wrong i have yet to try lol. and frost says there is a lc pep file now? but idk how good it is lol it might take some resizing from person to person depending on eh..."certain attributes" lol

nyway what im saying is id like to see more stuff made by you :mrgreen:

This is why I was originally against feminization of spartan armor, cause all you boys would be gawking :/

I guess this is the topic that seperates the boys from the men.

In other news, the helmet is kind of so-so, I think you could do better. But, it's a pretty good start CB helmet. Keep it going. (PS, it's good to see you were able to get your torso rebuilt.)

AoBfrost said:
This is why I was originally against feminization of spartan armor, cause all you boys would be gawking :/

Frost, I only said that because Magnum had said that all the guys would be drooling over her. It was just a joke. I was making fun of all the guys that do that. I too think it's unfair that any girl that posts about anything, will get at least 4 pages. I post something awesome, and I only get half a page... It's gay.

Sorry about jacking your thread, Dreamer, you can have it back now.

Its good for a "First timer" armor, usually people who do paper/board make two or three suits, refining their design.

PS: To put it in perspective for you, if i posted the same content i *might* get 10 posts lol. So in the end, showing your stomach had the same effect on post count for this thread that bioware's leaking the fact that there's sex in masseffect tripled sales. :p :p JK

Neways, keep up the good work, you have to be pretty dedicated to halo in the first place to want to even try, ill be looking foward to the next gen version of this armor. (maybe try pep?)

I think that considering you had that accident it turned out pretty good. I would agree that the helmet is not quite at the same level as the chest armor, but honestly i dont think a whole tonne of people will notice those little details. I hardly knew about this 'female spartan' suit.

In my honest opinion it's kind of demeaning to the females that their armor was shown as being so....girly, but only because the actual Spartan Chicks kicked serious arse and wore the same armor as the males :)

It makes me sad that people don't know much about Halo...

Yeah the helmet is nowhere near as good as the chest piece, thats because im now having to rush it as i need it done by fri eve and i only have 2 evenings to finish. eek!

I do hope to go a bit further and build something better when i have the money, i plan to try n do the lady pep armor.

I tried my helmet on considering the paper mache has now dried. :)

s1030587wg1.jpg

s1030575dg6.jpg

shadow8136 said:
im a teenager... im innocent lol
Off topic, but OMG where did you get that avatar of wrath? I made that like 2 years ago.

Though the helmet isnt a blue realm quality helmet, it actually does look cool because of the clean cut lines and it's smoothness in the photos. How hard is it with just paper mache?

i swear you can use RvB for everything. The top of this page reminds me of season 5

Griff: STOP LOOKING AT MY SISTER!
Simmons: Why does Donut get to look
Donut: Why does the blue base get so much more natural light than ours:
Griff: Thats why.

the helmet doest look better then my first attempt at a pep helmet (was very square didnt post pics) i didnt like it >.< but it looks a lil square around the visor spot but that may be fixed when u add a face shield.

lil off topic here
and all this business about chicks armor being so revealing, the only reason they are that way in most pictures is because alot of guys have fantasy's about kick arse chicks. one because strong (mentally and physically) girls are sexy and 2 because if they get rejected they may see it as a more personal challenge to get her to like him. and other things, and if a chick were to design armor for a story line like this it probably would not be as bad at all. unless they use it as some sort of marketing tool =/ u know to get more guys to buy said book or said game.

Paper mache is pretty easy. Its shaping the cardboard thats the difficult part.

The painting progress:

s1030590gg8.jpg

So as you can see the visor is rubbish, i had to cut it into segments to make it fit. shall i keep this in or just go without a visor?

hmm it does seem to fix the squarish problem... maybe you should go without it though maybe get a better visor to put in later? and it might look funny if u can see in thru the visor as it is supose to be reflective. i always thought it looked weird when u could see there faces through it but in such a short notice to go with or without the visor for the sake of the armors completeness id leave it in but only like tape it in so if it gets annoying i could remove it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back