Lady Chief Cardboard armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he was right evreone goin eyes are pretty nice abs and crap is a armor making site not a dating hoke up forum. but i have to say it looks better then my old card bord and paper mache suit wat did you use for visor coke bottle of some sort.

Sweet armor. The head could be better, but we can live with it.

Let's try not hitting on the pretty girl for once. Is it that hard? If you came here for dating, I'll have to question your sexuality.

Very very cool armor!!! Glad to see another chicy on here making dope armor :D An kudos to making the female spartan gear.

Hahaha also makes me want to get back my flat stomach XD Stupid age and metabolism, if I eat a burrito my mini-buddah belly jiggles for a week XD

Can't wait to see it done! Awesome awesome work :D

23Magnum said:
Proportions... o_O ...look ummm... ...just about right... ;) ...I'm sorry, could you cover up your stomach or something? That's just a little too distracting, hehe.

By the way, you're going to have all the boys on here drooling for you from now on. You probably won't get a bad comment on your stuff ever now.
Uhh what he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work, good detail using cardboard!

The visor looks fine to me, the Halo 3 one has 4 secionts to it now, two horizontal pieces in the middle and then a piece each side of it.

Done! thanks for all your comments guys. I wore it out to the party and everyone loved it! I one best dressed woot! lol. Someone said they thought i might be the green goblin though....=/

Two elderly peoplem also said i looked really good, i wonder if they even knew who i was, and i got a few 'hail masterchief' when i was walking down the street in it.

so here it is:

s1030598je3.jpg

s1030599lf1.jpg

Will post up some more from the party when i get my hands on them.

23Magnum said:
Proportions... o_O ...look ummm... ...just about right... ;) ...I'm sorry, could you cover up your stomach or something? That's just a little too distracting, hehe.

By the way, you're going to have all the boys on here drooling for you from now on. You probably won't get a bad comment on your stuff ever now.

ahem*pedophile*cough :eek:

looks good just the helmet seems a little tall.

cardboard ftw!!!

i coulda swore there was a piece that goes on the stomach. not that it looks bad though, very nice for cardboard. but i always liked the stomach piece there it seems to just fit there. any way good job cant w8 to see those pics from the party.

silvercookie said:
pedophile
god knows what would happen if anything else was shown

Dude, first of all, I wouldn't genuinely hit on someone in an open forum. It was a joke. Second, she looks about my age. Third, I don't hit on girls when all I see is their belly button. You should all be more careful on who you bash or hit on. It could be your cousin or something. Or, it could be my cousin. THEN you should look out!

Why the hell is everyone on here a 12 year old perv? Anyway, its looking really good. I didn't read much of the other posts but did you try and deisgn it from that misstress chief photo:

halo_figure_4.jpg

Calm down everyone ;) you know What will happen

And gratz on the armor, it looks great :D.

the only thing that I think needs fixed the is helmet. but considering you had limited time, no worries :D

That armor looks awesome, a buddy from another forum told me to post my new Breast Plate here, and see what you think...

DSCF0427.jpg
DSCF0426.jpg
DSCF0425.jpg

It is made of resin and fiberglass, it's very light weight, and fits B-C cups 32-40...
I'll be finishing the matching pack in about a week. I've been making resin props on the Hunter's Liar (predator forum) for years. Hope you like it...

WOW...nice armor Darkdreamer! I say you should try making a Pep armor since you did a solid job on this armor and you only had a small amount of time!! Keep up the good work!

It looks really nice, though the contrast from your white skin and the black undersuit looks very odd, I still think a covered belly looks better, but I'm sure the rest of the forum would disagree with me (pervs :/)

the armor looks great but im gonna have to go with frost on the contrast subject. it just doesnt match to well =/ and i coulda swore there was a piece on the games armor that went over the stomach area? i need to look at it again i been focusing to much on school lol. time to go play some halo3 >:D

AoBfrost said:
It looks really nice, though the contrast from your white skin and the black undersuit looks very odd, I still think a covered belly looks better, but I'm sure the rest of the forum would disagree with me (pervs :/)

hey man if she wants to show some skin let her. (JK)

great job tho dark dreamer its honestly some of the best cardboard armor I've seen on this site.

you should try peping some armor next cus u have skills.

Newspartancreator said:
That armor looks awesome, a buddy from another forum told me to post my new Breast Plate here, and see what you think...

DSCF0427.jpg
DSCF0426.jpg
DSCF0425.jpg

WOW the best chest plate [for women]
ive ever seen!!!
urs is awesome 2 Darkdreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back