Lady Chief Cardboard armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
You should remove that newspartancreator, its kinda rude to post your work in someone elses topic.

I think he was asking for her opinion on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys, she's the first Lady Spartan I've incountered here, So I was just asking for her thoughts. I'm not making a sale plug, this is for my wifes suit... I just needed the opinion of a true female fan. And thanx sean for seeing that.

AoBfrost said:
I still think a covered belly looks better, but I'm sure the rest of the forum would disagree with me (pervs :/)

Wrong.

some of us are guys and we are attracted by women so cmon, live a little.

dreamer, awesome work. theres not too many females out there with SICK costumes as such; great job.

Guys stop flaming!

1st of all, dont start making 'adult' comments wich some of them are ase rude as actually going around cursing.

MC PwN 3R said:
some of us are guys and we are attracted by women so cmon, live a little.

dreamer, awesome work. theres not too many females out there with SICK costumes as such; great job.

And what comes to mc pwner.... it's okay to say some comments like she has beautiful eyes etc... but if your going to go further away from that it's going to be too much and it's going to begin flaming.

2nd of all, People who are telling them that they are perverts and pedofiles. Please stop as well it's as bad if not even worse then what i mentioned above (some people do get excited tough).

And yes... if someone gets too excited about her please keep it to yourself and dont go around saying stupid stuff wich might get you banned.
Also, it cant be that fun for her if everyone is flaming like this... it's her post and she has made some cool armor so please try to stay on topic... half of the posts are about her stomach or her eyes... not actually the armor.

-Fin(n)ish

PS: I would also like to restate that THERE ARE KIDS in these forums and if there is this kind of a talk the forums could get banned since it doesnt have an age limit.
and yes this has happened earlier.

Newspartancreator said:
DSCF0426.jpg
"...and to the horror of everyone else in the inflatable liferaft the lady spartin fell face down..." lol, sorry couldnt resist

nice armour dreamer, prity damn good for the timeframe you were workin in. are you guna be doin another?

Great work on zee are Dark, more chicas representin'! :D You should try some pep stuff :D It'd kick major booty!

P.S. There ARE at least 4 other WOMEN on here! Vexona, Tsu-Mai, Rachiav, and myself (sorry if I left someone else out) Whoever said "I haven't seen other female forgers" needs to open their eyes :\

*edit* Look at below post

Skullcandy Girl said:
Great work on zee are Dark, more chicas representin'! :D You should try some pep stuff :D It'd kick major booty!

P.S. There ARE at least 4 other WOMEN on here! Vexona, Tsu-Mai, Rachiav, and myself (sorry if I left someone else out) Whoever said "I haven't seen other female forgers" needs to open their eyes :\

Sarge Christi

Evil Femle

Queen

just to name another few..

smilie120 said:
Nice armour, and silvercookie, what is your problem?

what are you getting all offended about?
was it about you? no, stop complaining it was a joke

Friendly said:
Dude, first of all, I wouldn't genuinely hit on someone in an open forum. It was a joke. Second, she looks about my age. Third, I don't hit on girls when all I see is their belly button. You should all be more careful on who you bash or hit on. It could be your cousin or something. Or, it could be my cousin. THEN you should look out!

im confused who are you talking to?

Necropolis

OP, pm a mod if you'd like your thread opened back up :) It just closed so monkey nuggets don't go bringing it back to the top for no reason.

(and that guy looks like he's just trying to start an argument...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back