Lancer From Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the tin foil idea...
I used a crimp terminal instead. I cut off just the flat part, and pressed it between the battery and contact plate just for now.
Later when I get some time, I'll fix the contact plate, all you need to do is slide it out, bend the 4 tabs the other way, and slide it back in.

CPU64 said:
I don't like the tin foil idea...
I used a crimp terminal instead. I cut off just the flat part, and pressed it between the battery and contact plate just for now.
Later when I get some time, I'll fix the contact plate, all you need to do is slide it out, bend the 4 tabs the other way, and slide it back in.

Yeah, when I had mine I realized I could fix it pretty easily. However, I wasn't going to mess with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone notice that this isnt the GOW 2 lancer? the barrel is much shorter than the in-game version. I think they used the 3D representation from the first game...

mooseguy04 said:
does anyone notice that this isnt the GOW 2 lancer? the barrel is much shorter than the in-game version. I think they used the 3D representation from the first game...

The barrel is a bit shorter, but the chainsaw blade also extends a bit further in the second version.
209700-gears1_super.png

lancer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back