Props Leekegan Brute Mauler

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee i love your work i just ran aroun my house... twice! good luck with what ever there is letf on this heave weopon.

shmalofan said:
He's not a veteran member....yet. ;)

oops. Keep forgetting about that... Ah well. I wish I had the money to buy one...

Last edited by a moderator:
*picks jaw up from floor* wow. simply. wow. I really hope i can make quality props like that... hell, 1/5 as good as that would make me happy :)

Ronster said:
Hey Ben, that's a pull right?

yes if I'm not mistaken he cast this from smoothcast 320. and I am still freaking pumped at how kool it is.

BenStreeper said:
yes if I'm not mistaken he cast this from smoothcast 320. and I am still freaking pumped at how kool it is.

You need to figure out a way to make it rotate when its shot. I think the best way would be some spring loaded mechanism (can't think of anyway of doing it at the moment that would allow it to repeat). Some might say use a servo but I think it would look much more realistic if it had that quick snapping motion some spring loaded system would give it.

agbates said:
You need to figure out a way to make it rotate when its shot. I think the best way would be some spring loaded mechanism (can't think of anyway of doing it at the moment that would allow it to repeat). Some might say use a servo but I think it would look much more realistic if it had that quick snapping motion some spring loaded system would give it.

Maybe a revolver mechanism?

Lee, I cant even say how awesome that is.

Here are my boys holding the Maulers.

Easter10034.jpg

Very nice piece of work. I was actually thinking of getting into the wood prop making buisness/hobby to. I was wondering if you could give any pro tips or tricks.

Great work!

Did I see a beginning of an AR or DMR on the right hand edge of the picture, or are my eyes deceiving me?

Awesome! But I got one question: Are you going to make a spartan/human scaled verson?

Lord Devious said:
Great work!

Did I see a beginning of an AR or DMR on the right hand edge of the picture, or are my eyes deceiving me?

You actually are seeing another upper piece to the mauler, but the DMR is in the plans after the Reach Sniper.

Jico said:
Awesome! But I got one question: Are you going to make a spartan/human scaled verson?

Sorry, no. I like to build to scale on the alien weapons.

LeeKegan said:
You actually are seeing another upper piece to the mauler, but the DMR is in the plans after the Reach Sniper.

Sorry, no. I like to build to scale on the alien weapons.

Hey, you didn't tell me about no DMR! ;D

As for the scale, you did the right thing keeping them full scale. I just love the Maulers, Lee. They are absolutely fantastic. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back