Props Leekegan Brute Mauler

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeKegan said:
You actually are seeing another upper piece to the mauler, but the DMR is in the plans after the Reach Sniper.

Sorry, no. I like to build to scale on the alien weapons.

Lee I'm peping a Mauler and as you did I wen't to scale 24", but my problem is this file had the drum seperate. How big do I make the drum

Last edited by a moderator:
just beginning said:
Lee I'm peping a Mauler and as you did I wen't to scale 24", but my problem is this file had the drum seperate. How big do I make the drum

The biggest diameter is about 9 3/4" and about 5" tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee, are you selling recasts of your Br? If you are, I'd like one so I can have it CNC'd after I measure it.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Exclamation marks continues)
I WANT IT!!! Wheres the 'Add to shopping cart' button cuz that is supposed to be in my shopping cart(Its a compliment).
Anyways, there is Three things I would like to buy, just a mold pull, no details done.
Halo Odst SMG:$20, Halo Odst Silenced Magnum:$15 and Halo Brute Mauler:$20.
PLS Reply and if you want me to message you, whats your E-mail?

this is not the area where items are sold, and if you are serious about those prices....good luck. that wouldnt even cover the shipping costs on these items.

Halo Odst SMG:$20, Halo Odst Silenced Magnum:$15 and Halo Brute Mauler:$20.

this could be considered an insult, the amount of craftsman ship put into these.
it would cost more than that to make a couple of pulls of these. and if he dosent have molds already made several hundred more.
you would have to triple or more your price.
besides this is not the right place to buy props.

Those look great! It's hard to imagine being able to duel weild those babies. Great work. As for an cycling drum, maybe you could put in a wound spring in the gun, kinda like whats in the Striker protecta.

this could be considered an insult, the amount of craftsman ship put into these.
it would cost more than that to make a couple of pulls of these. and if he dosent have molds already made several hundred more.
you would have to triple or more your price.
besides this is not the right place to buy props.

Alright alright, I'm new ok, just joined on August.

If there was a way..to plug into the matrix and download Lee's skills....I would.
"Whoa...I know how to make kick a$$ weapons!"

Lee is the kind of guy I wish I had been an apprentice to years ago.

They look a lot smaller on screen, but he's got the dimensions right. This was one of the few covie weapons that I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back