Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
No words...

Absolutely astounding. (okay, thats two) I'm going to start saving up for when Dreads molds this BEAST! I feel the need to say thank you for gracing us with this work of art =D

*Jaw Drops to the floor*

I planned on making that from Pepakura files but now i am just going to save up and buy it from Dreads when he molds it! This is so friggin awesome that i just have to bow down....*bows*

DYSTORTED INC said:
and how tall is Donald Scott again??

Thanks Juliet76.

He is 6' 1" tall

Thanks LO5T V1K1n6.

RoxyRoo, yes, I was in the military and have dealt with weapons most of my adult life.

Last edited by a moderator:
... *Blinded by the sight of PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!*

JEEZ Lee, you are talented,... NO... SUPER INCREDIBLY TALENTED!!!

YOU just make the most beautiful prop i have ever saw... WOW... GREAT DAMN JOB MAN :) GOOD JOB!!!! AGAIN!!!

LeeKegan said:
RoxyRoo, yes, I was in the military and have dealt with weapons most of my adult life.

Well that makes sense then! haha. =D

Impressive, Lee!

I am glad to know that I am not the only one out there who builds his prop Halo weapons out of wood. I admit, my AR is not nearly at the level of your SRS, but then it was a rush job. My father and I are currently doing a little revision on it and also plan on making a Spartan laser soonish. I will look to the pictures of your rifle as inspiration and a benchmark for what we should shoot for.

It looks awesome I so want to get one when possible since I plan to do Jun's armor and this would be a must have.

project_phoenix said:
what just happened? I saw a beautiful reach sniper rifle crafted of the gods, and I just passed out...

lol, that made me laugh.

Great job Lee!!! LOVE it

Hey Lee, your Sniper was on Bungie.net... in their com chatter section on the front page... Congrats!!! (Again!!!);)

It is with an honest opinion that I must say this does not deserve to be put in the Elite forum amongst everything else. I mean, why don't you have an Elite subforum by now that you can post all your work in? (So that way your work is a level above everything that is already Elite.) That would be so much more appropriate to properly display just how awesome all of your work is, and to distinguish it from everyone else's, for you set the standards of greatness here. Great job, Lee, as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back