Legendary Armor - MA5C Assault Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
BishopX said:
No...that was us. It's our armorers who go on the show and maintain and setup the guns. LOL. I will have to give them sht over that. That's funny. That's on the hero weapon too. We supply all rubber and functional weaponry to the film industry. We are one of the larges automatic weapons strongholds outside of military and police. Fully licensed with ATF visits regularly.
so then bishopw im looking for an AK could you point a good direction

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 051 said:
so then bishopw im looking for an AK could you point a good direction

I don't work in the Weapons Department but I will ask. Are you looking for demilled or functional? Do you have a FFL?

Flat-out AWESOME!! Just superb news on an otherwise horribly down week.

Guys, this will be superb. I've two of Hyperfirms weapons- the DC-15L and DC-15S and they are hands down, two of the four finest weapons in my prop arsenal. (And just in case you wanted to know what the other two are: Matsucorp Pulse Rife and NAS Lancer)

I'm looking forward to this bad boy. John, it would be awesome if there was space for a light and ammo counter. That, in my humble opinion, :rolleyes realllllllly jacks up the coolness factor even more! :D :D

-Rex

BishopX said:
I don't work in the Weapons Department but I will ask. Are you looking for demilled or functional? Do you have a FFL?
would love a functional (i think demilled they cut them up in peaces) and i have no idea what a FFL

You can ask Slavefive if he's going to do that or not. I'm not sure what he has in mind for this product.

Hollis DZC said:
Flat-out AWESOME!! Just superb news on an otherwise horribly down week.

Guys, this will be superb. I've two of Hyperfirms weapons- the DC-15L and DC-15S and they are hands down, two of the four finest weapons in my prop arsenal. (And just in case you wanted to know what the other two are: Matsucorp Pulse Rife and NAS Lancer)

I'm looking forward to this bad boy. John, it would be awesome if there was space for a light and ammo counter. That, in my humble opinion, :rolleyes realllllllly jacks up the coolness factor even more! :D :D

-Rex

Thanks Rex...always great to have support :)

We have talked about the Light and Ammo Counter...still undecided on what will be done...trust me it can be done :cool:

We've gotten some of the parts waterjet from aluminum and magnesium etched to give us a head start on the Assault Rifle. We will incorporate these parts into the finished master.

These are magnesium etched into .060" thick magnesium. We used the autocad file that we created to have this done. These are the two LEDS that sit next to the ammo counter.
Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(1).JPG

led%20next%20to%20counter.jpg

Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(2).JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(3).JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(4).JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(5).JPG

Halo%20MA5C%20Day%20Two%20(6).JPG

Bishop,

Just wanted to say that I love the amount of work and detailing you're putting into this. The effort and attention to detail, with asked for feedback is fantastic. Gracias!

FYI, my GT is HaloMandalorian... ;)

Hey though, just wondering if you still have those rubber scopes from Tears of the Sun lying around. :)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Thanks guys....I'm actually just posting the pictures for this project. This is actually Slavefive's baby. I just happen to have the camera.

We probably still have the scopes....why?

...the helmet took some focus away from this project today but no bother we managed to get some serious work done...dont you guys think :)

...except for the drive home...say what???...4hrs!!!! :mad:

The gun is shaping up bloody nicely. I like how you've made it a touch thicker, I agree with you guys about it being too thin in-game

We were thinking of leaving the flashlight as an empty hole where you could drop in a real flashlight. The question will be which flashlight? Maglite makes many that might work well for this.

i think its the right scale...

Handheld, Two-Handed

* Dimensions:
o length (o/a): 88 centimeters (34.6 inches)
o length (barrel): 60.7 centimeters (20.7 inches)
* Weight:
o empty: 3.8 kilograms (8.378 pounds)
o loaded: 4.1 kilograms (9.05 pounds)

(from halo.wikia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back