Legendary Armor Spartan Armor Progress....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks awesome BishopX!:D I can't wait to see the finished product:)

Btw, Breci was so kind and lined my MArk V (B) helmet up to a screenshot of the helmet in-game:)

helmetl.png

Heyyyy... watching the laser.... it's like being at work. :confused lol

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Also your speed is extremely fast on the laser. I send mine through a little slower, so that I don't loose much quality.

Looking great, keep up the great work.

Even at 100% speed, any quality loss on the laser engraving is so small you'd have to really look for it to notice...

Sent from my Droid

I only have a 50 watt laser, so when I want it to go deep I slow it down, and turn up the temperature. But most of the time I run it at 80% speed. I do a lot of small detail, so I prefer to do it slower.

I downloaded the pepakura file. I'll take a look in a bit. I have to install pepakura on my work computer.

You're going to redo the WHOLE thing because a slight lack of curvature? Wow, now THAT'S dedication to accuracy! lol... Since the old shoulder is junk anyways, I can take it off your hands and you know, throw it out for you or something... :p Jsut kidding. (dodges SKG's hammer) can't wait to see more of this!

LOL. I gotta post this since this is amusing and hilarious to me. A member on this forum sent me a pm asking if he could get copies of the files we are building/using to make our armor. I responded politely explaining that there are many people involved in the making of this armor and that would not be possible. I get another pm from that member saying, "You could have just said no." I of course responded again more simply, "no". I get another pm from that member, "Was that so hard? A two letter answer that took approximately 7 seconds? Instead of just ignoring me?"

I figure that this must be a kid age 12 to 14 based on his level of ignorance. I responded with this...

Ignoring you? I'm not sure how old you are but the interesting thing to me about many of the members on this site is that most feel that they are due some sort of extended respect beyond common courtesy. When I originally replied that there were problems in giving the files away, the explanation was not because I enjoy typing. It was out of courtesy. The short "no" answer was my way of explaining that your crybaby response was unwarranted. My typical last communication to people like you is "Grow up and earn respect. You are NOT entitled to it".

The most amusing thing about this is that this is not an isolated incident on this forum. It's actually very common. Children and socially slow adults tend to overstep bounds because they are typing on a computer from another state or country. They feel that there is no consequence to acting like a jackass. They also assume that they are due respect or "timely" responses to their requests. It's not the case. If you don't hear back in a "timely" fashion, send another pm or just stfu. LOL. Seriously. Parents need to teach their kids some common sense.

P.S. BTW. I'm not trying to insult kids of age 12 to 14. Not all kids are this annoying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back