Legendary Ending Speculation! NEW THEORIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this may be it, I am not to sure, but watch till after Halsey stops talking and words pop up, I have never seen them before and I dunno if they were just edited in.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this may be it, I am not to sure, but watch till after Halsey stops talking and words pop up, I have never seen them before and I dunno if they were just edited in.

That's just odd, i haven't seen it either. And whats more odd is that the uploadeder and everyone else who commented didn't even say anything about it, as if its not important. But its also very likely its an edit as its a very simple thing to edit in and is not exactly what you would expect a secret ending to be. The person who filmed and uploaded it may have put that in thinking it was cool.

I have a theory.

Recently Microsoft sent a few hundred thousand halo reach dicks to beta testers in the USA. Apparently this was a system update test, specifically updating the system from a disk. What if they are testing the download of hidden content from the halo reach disk. This could answer the question of new armor and the legendary ending. What if all the halo reach disks were printed using this new disk technology (holds more data) and that will soon be unlocked.

I have a theory.

Recently Microsoft sent a few hundred thousand halo reach dicks to beta testers in the USA. Apparently this was a system update test, specifically updating the system from a disk. What if they are testing the download of hidden content from the halo reach disk. This could answer the question of new armor and the legendary ending. What if all the halo reach disks were printed using this new disk technology (holds more data) and that will soon be unlocked.

Haha I read this on Kotaku too, and I was thinking the exact thing too, and I also heard that the testers could not disclose any information whatsoever. It seems weird that a Halo Reach system update disk was shipped. Actually on this link(https://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=56561871&postRepeater1-p=1) the "defiant" armor thread, they talk about how if there was to be new armor, campaign additions, and game changing additions, it would take up about 9gb's of space on a hard drive. What if Microsoft and Bungie found a way to update the game through disk format and make it available in stores similar to the Borderlands DLC and this is the test? We can only hope.

BTW: your theory is now added! :)

Microsoft found a new way to encrypt games. All of the disc space that had been reserved for encryption is open for game data. It is very possible that they added maps or more to those discs. I missed the beta by only a couple of minutes. They said they wanted 10s of thousands for the beta... and I thought I had more time to apply lol.

And, no... I didnt read the entire thread. If I repeated things in my post, then maybe this can just be an affirmation of information or something.

the Collar Breacher [R], whose caption is, "Too bad they don't make prosthetic situational awareness meaning possibly that Noble 6 needs this armor choice for chest.

That is the collar breacher with the robot arm. The statement is just a bash on Kat.

What if all the commercially sold halo reach disks were printed using this new format and microsoft is testing its functionality before unlocking ours?

I'm hoping that the new format will allow us to save DLC on the disc (even though the Xbox360 doesn't have that technology lol)

also is there that list of random schematics on the side while you shoot phantoms? I have never seen those either....

From other thread:

Even bigger:

New_Armor.jpg

Attachments

• New_Armor.jpg
    New_Armor.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 138
i recently saw a thing where a bungie employee was playing a "unknown" campaign mission. idk how legit it was, random youtube.

believe me...
there is.
unfortunatley i believe that there is just no way in the world you can get... uless you have that much spare time to do so.
i have only heard frags of it, but supposedley the only way to get it is to
complete on mythic,kill all bobs,obtain all data pads, not die, and activate all easter eggs.
i personally have done each of these seperatley or in small combos, but it has had no effect. i believe they must all be done together. remember that i said i had only heard frags and slivers. if you try this and it doesn't work, well congrats you just earned a whole super carrier full of credits. if you do, post the movie on you tube and email me stariaght away.plus previous statement
lator

I don't think there is a special legendary ending because I remember seeing a video of an interview with a Bungie employee and they were talking about Reach and the Bungie guy mentioned something along the lines of they had planned to have a special legendary ending, but due to time constraints, it was never actually added in. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back