Lemon's Jun-A266 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks dude :) yeah the resin part is not a very cheap one but hopefully when i get a job that wont be a problem :) ah yeah no way am i pepping a sniper lol im going to be patient and hope that lee does runs of his one, its amazing! haha

yeah so much rain! just heard us in vic are going to get a months worth of rain in 48 hours!!

I'm up in brissy: we have got a month's worth of rain in one night and it keeps coming! it is due to keep raining for at least another month or two, so i'm sad.. but still, i love it when the weatherman is wrong :p

we won't get flooded though because, well, it just doesn't flood here :) i suppose it is the fact that we're on a hill and we live in a cathcment area, the bridge always floods but it just runs out to sea so it is clear again soon :).

Oh, also, lee won't be running any copies of his reach sniper because he doesn't own it anymore, it was a commision. you will have to pm him to ask him who does. i have been thinking of making a sniper myself, and i think that the modified nerf gun way looks pretty good: you already have the b asic shape so convert the butt of the gun, ad a longer barrel and a scope and your done :p (i make it sound too easy..) there are a few builds like this out there, some better then others :)

(secret edit: wow, my post is dotted with small yellow faces... i suppose it's just my way to make myself sound a little more cheery!)

It all looks good so far. It may have said, I just missed it. But who's thigh pep is that?

SJSUSPARTAN / Spartan-029's Spartan Thigh V2 (Male, Left/Right), Unfold by Ral Partha, i think his stuff is the 4th last entry in Ruze789's 3rd post in *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread
:)

I'm up in brissy: we have got a month's worth of rain in one night and it keeps coming! it is due to keep raining for at least another month or two, so i'm sad.. but still, i love it when the weatherman is wrong :p

we won't get flooded though because, well, it just doesn't flood here :) i suppose it is the fact that we're on a hill and we live in a cathcment area, the bridge always floods but it just runs out to sea so it is clear again soon :).

Oh, also, lee won't be running any copies of his reach sniper because he doesn't own it anymore, it was a commision. you will have to pm him to ask him who does. i have been thinking of making a sniper myself, and i think that the modified nerf gun way looks pretty good: you already have the b asic shape so convert the butt of the gun, ad a longer barrel and a scope and your done :p (i make it sound too easy..) there are a few builds like this out there, some better then others :)

(secret edit: wow, my post is dotted with small yellow faces... i suppose it's just my way to make myself sound a little more cheery!)

haha fun fun in qld xD awww dam! i knew i should have checked the build thread for it more often, oh well yeah the nerf gun idea has been in my head for a while i guess il see what i will do when i come to the weapon :D

wew!! finished the back section for some reason i always have a goofy smile on my face when im making this so far :D so much fun haha

chestback1.jpg

chestback2.jpg

YAY UPDATE!! now that chrissy and NYE have passed and my hangover has finally left me alone i got down to some pepping and i have nearly finished the chest!!:D

chest1v.jpg

chest2s.jpg

chest3.jpg

chest4.jpg

just a few things left to do like the side parts that make the arm holes more form-fitting, also got to get this part to have the cascading sections on it
chestback22.jpg

hopefully i will have the chest done next few days or weeks depending on my motivation xD

and thanks for the kind workd guys ^_^ they keep me goin with this! haha

great job so far keep up the hard work im just getting my mark VI chest finished up hardest part ive made so far

hey guys i got some really bad news :( lately i have been packing heaps for our house moving thats why i have not had an update, now during the packing there was a bad accident :( in a combined effort from a falling box of books and the dog running away from said box, i have lost all but 1 piece (the fore arm) of my build :'( right now im not sure what im going to do, but it will have to wait till after i move, hopefully il restart Jun soon, im even considering just making a MP spartan, not sure but hopefully will have something in next month :) sorry if i let anyone down :(

Thanks,
Lemon

noooooooooo. thats some bad news, especialy as they were made so nicely :( ifee your pain after having to pep a torso about 5 times to get it the right size.
well, you have epic skllz, so should be able to get back on track fairly easily. best luck at moving house and restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back