Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's coming together really nice.
Time is passing way too quickly for me too. Been trying to kick into high gear.
Keep up the awesome work.

And I'm going to have trouble attaching Emile's....
Changed my mind from the Jorge lol.
It's coming out really nicely! Are you going to do custom colours or light blue like Kat?

Looks like the proportions are right on. I don't think the chest looks too small. The new reach female models are suppose to look a bit more feminine. Shoulders are less broad. You chest looks spot on. Good luck with the rest of you build!

trying hard to get things done now.. fast!
thanks harican!
and your helmet strip looks pretty good, thats the same method im using for kats armour with here white stripes :D

btw... ive ordered the base color from montana black called "rhino"

resize.asp

then i continue the painting process and post an other tutorial. with highlighting ... AND ich will create stencils and and spray some logos / emblems on it ;)

should definitely help for your armor too.
and i found an other good picture reference for your kat ;)

7532.kat_2D00_profile_2D00_hres.png

so eat all you vegetables to grow up to 205cm ... or better burger king for the weight :D joking ;)
check out facebook

Your new progress is killer as always, I think the chest piece looks fine, is there a file for the lower plate of the chest thats in the pic harican posted above? That would def help you add length, Either way it will look awesome.

Your new progress is killer as always, I think the chest piece looks fine, is there a file for the lower plate of the chest thats in the pic harican posted above? That would def help you add length, Either way it will look awesome.

I think you mean the "Reach AB Piece", I'm pretty sure on the front page of the reach files thread.

hey Acenat i noticed you used the kat torso from halogoddess. i myself have been building the torso but for the life of me i cant get it sized right. if you can help me out that would be really great:)

So looking forward to seeing how this all turns out. Your Chief is fabulous, so you've obviously got the skills to turn this out great. Good luck getting it done in time for release!

Wow! Wow. WOW...

This is amazing! The fact that you've done all of this in such a short period of time is amazing and I'm sure you'll finish before September 14th!

Awesome update! ROBO ARM WIP!

okay, hey guys, hows it going? :D
there are a few pics so hang around and let them load! it will be worth it : p

bit of an update, ive been really busy trying to get pieces hardened etc.. no pics of them..
but here are some other awesome pics!
i think you will all like it..

alright, first thing.. Chest piece! this looks a little weird in the photos as i had to hold the chest and the ab plate together with one hand.. its been resined and will be hardened tomorrow!
29-resize-1.jpg

28-resize-1.jpg

30-resize.jpg

And the cod has been completely Mud glassed
31-resize.jpg

and now the amazingness!!
so kats robo arm..
fjf.jpg

33-resize.jpg

4587972559_c8876d7790.jpg

32-resize.jpg

34-resize.jpg

35-resize-1.jpg

i know its not 100% accurate.. but as i have 2 arms, ive adapted it a bit! ahah

and sorry i cant reply to all you guys who have commented, this post is long enough!
but thanks for the comments :D
ill try and answer some questions
Hey acenat, how did you attach the shoulders? i feel im going to have trouble attaching jorge's....
i havnt attached them yet, but im going to be using screws and mounted bases.. a bit like carpathia with his carter shoulders
And I'm going to have trouble attaching Emile's....
Changed my mind from the Jorge lol.
It's coming out really nicely! Are you going to do custom colours or light blue like Kat?
haha emile is pretty awesome! i love his helmet :D and im going to be doing it completly like kat as i said id help with advertising the game on launch by being a character from the game
Looks like the proportions are right on. I don't think the chest looks too small. The new reach female models are suppose to look a bit more feminine. Shoulders are less broad. You chest looks spot on. Good luck with the rest of you build!
thanks kirrou! yeah i was worried at first but after building the hd one with the ab plate i think its perfect
thanks! yeah the plate came with the original file, just hadnt built it at the time :)
hey Acenat i noticed you used the kat torso from halogoddess. i myself have been building the torso but for the life of me i cant get it sized right. if you can help me out that would be really great:)
hey i can help out, not sure how though.. whats your height? we can judge the width and height from your own body proportions against mine if you want.
its gunna be hard to get that bionic Arm lol
ahaha not the way im doing this build! it will be easy

thanks acenat big favor your doing.
im 9ft 10in tall and roughly 1ft 7 in from shoulder to shoulder
i hope this helps, if there is another mesurement you need let me know
thank you for the help:)

WOOO! Looking awesome girl!! Chest and Abs look spot-on and the arm looks to be taking shape so... Another Acenat Masterpiece in the works. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back