Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320 - AceNat's build PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nat I don't use this word so I'm gonna put it in quotes as if someone else said it, but you and FoolyCoolyMan are "adorable" together

actualy, saying about small arm holes, did you use any special pep files, which were narower, because i have a really bad problem with thin arms, and i dont think even padding could sort it out?

Looked through the entire thread, your gear is absolutely amazing, and I'm pretty sure that you are my hero/role model for getting around to making armor.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to do a follow up of all the different Pep files you have used, especially since I've noticed a bunch of new female members looking for the female chest piece and examples of Kat builds.

Also, from what I understand, is that you use Rondo. I've heard that Rondo is quite strong/durable and almost(but not quite) a substitute to Fiberglass. So I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to how you layered your helmet and other gear on both the inner side and outer side. Did you use rondo and fiberglass? I'm kind of a noob, so I apologize for not being a know-it-all, but I hope to be one soon ;)

and idk if people from the US can play with people from Australia, but totally feel free to add me on XBL

Are you going to add that little light thing on the side of her helmet? AWESOME armor. I hope I can create it at least somewhere as close to yours. I doubt it.

That is sick. A totaly awesome Cat set of armor in that short of a time span, amazing. I just started (fiberglass stage) a Nobel 6 helmet and its already been 3 weeks.

Again awesome suit.

heloo, not much of an update..

Photobucket is being a complete Tool at the moment and not working so i will show you the only 3 pictures i managed to upload..
139-resize.jpg

im going to be either sculpting a base for this helmet then casting in some kind of flex foam.. so its soft and can be removed to get my head in.
141-resize.jpg

im going to be stealing Timecons and Privateers ideas for a better foam collar
140-resize.jpg

sculpting a smaller more accurate version of the ab plate and casting that again in flex foam or something similar :)

Reply time!
actualy, saying about small arm holes, did you use any special pep files, which were narower, because i have a really bad problem with thin arms, and i dont think even padding could sort it out?
well i used TheDigitalFix's Bicep piece and Ruze's forearm for kats build and they are perfect!
but the mk vi will always need some modding if you dont want the large gap..
Looked through the entire thread, your gear is absolutely amazing, and I'm pretty sure that you are my hero/role model for getting around to making armor.
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to do a follow up of all the different Pep files you have used, especially since I've noticed a bunch of new female members looking for the female chest piece and examples of Kat builds.
Also, from what I understand, is that you use Rondo. I've heard that Rondo is quite strong/durable and almost(but not quite) a substitute to Fiberglass. So I was wondering if you could enlighten me as to how you layered your helmet and other gear on both the inner side and outer side. Did you use rondo and fiberglass? I'm kind of a noob, so I apologize for not being a know-it-all, but I hope to be one soon ;)
and idk if people from the US can play with people from Australia, but totally feel free to add me on XBL
haha answered most of this in the pm, but i'll answer for any others who might be interested also.
first off.. Thank you! your very kind :)
and i will be placing a link in my front page very soon on where i obtained all my links from, im lazy see and it takes me a while to hunt down all the links.. :/
So RONDO..
basically, the helmet and everything is purely rondo, no fiberglass at all.
the only parts i layed fiberglass on was the inside of the thighs/bicep and boots.
just to give them extra strength when they knock against other parts of the armour.

the chest i actually fiberglassed with rondo instead of resin, so it is super strong! i used ALOT of mudglassing (fiberglass + rondo) on the sides of the chest where the pieces wrap around under your arms next to your ribs.

and i'll totally play online with you, just have to find the time when im on! : P
Are you going to add that little light thing on the side of her helmet? AWESOME armor. I hope I can create it at least somewhere as close to yours. I doubt it.
yeah i will eventually! right now im focusing on my mk vi though. and hey! with a little time and effort you can produce good quality work im sure!
Once Again I love your work. Kinda makes me think I should get somthing done soon haha. Keep it up!
thank Bryce!
yeah get some stuff done and show it off! :D
I think I seen a photo of you and CoolJorge on Halo Waypoint!
yeah you totally did! we got in on the launch set!
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Nat, you know deep down that you love RvB as much as the rest of us... just admit it. :D
And just get ready for when you get over here... I can quote nearly EVERY line from all 8 seasons AND make a RvB reference out of ANYTHING! MUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
That said... I do think you would make a kick-ass Tex. :)
oh..... god......
D:
hahahah im joking! i think i should really get around to watching them all shouldn't i..
What red hair?
im surprised you didnt notice when you saw me! it's actually alot brighter now :p
Hey Nat I don't use this word so I'm gonna put it in quotes as if someone else said it, but you and FoolyCoolyMan are "adorable" together
hahah well im afraid we arnt together, thankfully.. no offence to my friend FCM .. LOL we get on each others nerves alot..
Nat is wearing a really fashionable tint of not-so-light red, didn't you notice?
Ventrue noticed!
Nat, that's one beautiful build! Really inspiring! :)
thank you mosske!
That is sick. A totaly awesome Cat set of armor in that short of a time span, amazing. I just started (fiberglass stage) a Nobel 6 helmet and its already been 3 weeks.
Again awesome suit.
cheers Shade!
yeah it was a rush build though, im not working to deadlines ever again! (yeah right)
hey the longer you take the better it will be!
great build. belongs in elite forum
thanks nirvana! nah its not finished so it wont go in there : )
nice video Ace and both of you amors look amazing and you should've been wearing the Kat suit
i totally would have! but its in worse shape than my mk vi : (
the chest broke in my car! D:
lol. are you sure its not just the pink... i mean "light red" armor?
hahaha loool :p

oh..... god......
D:
hahahah im joking! i think i should really get around to watching them all shouldn't i..

AH HAHAHAHAHA!!! yes... you should. ESPECIALLY season 8, episode 10... PURE EPICNESS!!!

and I noticed the red hair in one of your newer FB pics... Looks good. :)

lol even a jorge came along for the ride. amazing work ace too bad i wasnt able to be there. ill be starting on a jun suit pretty soon and ill start up a thread. be sure to add me on facebook my name on there is Joshua Jacknife. ill be starting on a high quality live action halo film soon. if your interested in showing up in it just tell me.

the chest i actually fiberglassed with rondo instead of resin, so it is super strong! i used ALOT of mudglassing (fiberglass + rondo) on the sides of the chest where the pieces wrap around under your arms next to your ribs.
and i'll totally play online with you, just have to find the time when im on! : P

thanks nirvana! nah its not finished so it wont go in there : )

i totally would have! but its in worse shape than my mk vi : (
the chest broke in my car! D:
If you dont mind my asking, how did your chest piece break? I'm just curious so that if I have the chance to prevent something like that I can. Hopefully it isn't as simple as Jorge's Gun fell on it....... in fact, please tell me that didnt happen o_O

"thanks nirvana! nah its not finished so it wont go in there" yet..... ;)

As for gaming together, pm me your GT and I'll send you a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back