logo animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw blender!
I'm serious!
Everytime I try to post something I used anim8or, Someone says exactly that!
Can I just have one moment of suggestion silence, please?
Anim8or can do great stuff, It's just that it's biggest group of users are total noobs.
Anim8or is good, blender users just suck with it.
Enough of this!
I'm tired of this!
I'm not gonna migrate because you think anim8or can't do ****.
I don't know why I even bother, Blender users will never understand.

here is my 2 cents,
1. no wing flapping
2. no transition
3. only animation is the world spinning(simple is elegant)

Enough with the "no wing flapping"
I did this because I was boared.
I put a couple of hours work into it.
It was HARD to make the wings flap.
If I didn't flap the wings, you guys would complain about it being too simple, no question( I know you all). Why bother?
This wasn't intended to be a loop, so the origional logo was put there. One: It is there to demonstrate accuracy. Two: It is there to make the animation have an end.

Okay?

this is the kind of disrespect and belittlement i was talkn bout, leave the kid alone, he did it in his spare time and did it out of pure love of the site, not to impress any one, and doom, wats ur problim? y r u always critising ppl i would love to see anyone on this site make a better logo than him, i myself thought it was amazing, we sholud be thankful for him even making the time to do something like this for us

xalener, it is a wonderful logo, and kudos for standing up for urself

m19sssm said:
this is the kind of disrespect and belittlement i was talkn bout, leave the kid alone, he did it in his spare time and did it out of pure love of the site, not to impress any one, and doom, wats ur problim? y r u always critising ppl i would love to see anyone on this site make a better logo than him, i myself thought it was amazing, we sholud be thankful for him even making the time to do something like this for us

xalener, it is a wonderful logo, and kudos for standing up for urself
JESUS CHRIST<
SPEAK ENGLISH, PLEASE!

and doom, wats ur problim? y r u always critising ppl
OH MY GOD, I thought you must be joking! Most people type like that as a JOKE!

I think it's ok, I understand you did it in your free time, it needs work, but it could look pretty freaking awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 21 2007, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>JESUS CHRIST<
SPEAK ENGLISH, PLEASE!

I think it's ok, I understand you did it in your free time, it needs work, but it could look pretty freaking awesome!</div>
STOP the arguements this is a mature forum based on a rated M game and you are all just acting like 2 year olds. Stop it lot of things have changed since i joined. Please just stop we have already had enough things for the mods to do. We dont need to piss them off even more.

-Leadingspartan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ares @ Sep 21 2007, 05:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>JESUS CHRIST<
SPEAK ENGLISH, PLEASE!

I think it's ok, I understand you did it in your free time, it needs work, but it could look pretty freaking awesome!</div>

I typed like that because I wanted to save time when typing, is that okay your majesty? I am sorry that I used abreaviations to type, for I do not have mush time to be on the computer. Is this english good enough for you? Can you read it now? I dont know what I did to you, but from what I have seen from you, you are a full blown prick.

my, god....

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?

you know I have this bad feeling that if you continue this thread will be locked, but thats just a gut feelin.

Btw animation was great.
I actually loved the wingflap.
Transition could have been a bit better but I sure as hell couldn't have done it.
and as u said, you did it becus u were bored. If you were asked to make a final version I'd guess you'd have many sleepless nights thinking (oh maybe I should do this and that and remove this etc) jk.

But bottomline guys if you asked him to make a final version the endresult will be so good that none of you can start being negative (I hope).

Keep up the good work xalener.

I liked the wings and the globe spin was a nice touch.
Not bad.

I presume people were thinking about this as if it was going to be super serious.

xalener said:
that's a no.

Are you addrenilene? Or how ever you spell that fool's name?

No I am not.

Your works crap ;) Take it on the chin. You get lovers, you find haters. :)

The sooner you learn, your art will never be loved and appreciated by everyone, the sooner your art will improve. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back