logo animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response, this was the rough sketch equivelent of an animation. It wasn'rt supposet to be Gollum quality work.

It would be cool if we could get a spinning version of the static logo for a screen saver, so it looks like our computers are UNSC issue.

xalener said:
In response, this was the rough sketch equivelent of an animation. It wasn'rt supposet to be Gollum quality work.
Why do things half asses for? Dont be stupid.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks cool. I agree about losing the second logo or invert the color scheme at least, i.e. black background and white logo. The only other thing is when it finally fully loaded for me it seemed a little fast. I'd slow down the animation a bit. All in all, great work. A lot better than I could of done.

you know what......that RULED. (notice the full stop?)

he did it in his spare time and still made a kick ass animation! i say well done to him for being so damn cool as too make somthing like that to releave boredom....i couldnt have done that if someone paid me too....so leave the guy alone?

well done dude...keep up the good work

Also to add to Spartan114's post, I don't see any of you guys making a logo animation out of the kindness of your own heart, now do I?
Maybe you guys should show us your 405th logo animation before you judge.

Here, here to what you guys said about him doing it in his free time. It's not easy to do this stuff if you don't do it every day.

Yeah there's things that could be done different, but that doesn't make it a pile.

I use Photoshop, Illustrator, Shake and After Effects for my Broadcast motion graphics, I use Maya and Max for my 3D work. Animation and motion graphics aren't easy, and like everyone else said, make your own stuff before you hate on a guy who did this for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back