Lol I Tried To Loot A Locust

Status
Not open for further replies.

antzombie280

Jr Member
haha i must have been playing fallout 3 a little too much latley :)

i switched to playin gears of war 2 after having beat fallout 3.

I start a match and im cog

i then kill a locust run up to his blown apart body parts and try to
loot him haha, i was then confused when i wasnt able to :p
then i got shutgun'd threw the back haha :(

"Hey, this supermutant's not orange. What the hell?" *BOOM* "Crap, he doesn't even have anything good on him."

ROFL

hahaha :)

along the lines of fallout 3, how awsome would it be to have some bottles of nuka cola quantum?

All you would need is some purple, or red and blue food coloring, an old pepsi or coke bottle
some tonic water, some leds, and a label :)

this was interesting? recipes

There's an awesome thread on the RPF on that. I'm making a Regular Nuka-cola bottle to sit on my desk but here's his Quantum that looks great.

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

Linky

RPF, Replica Prop Forum. A lot of cool stuff there but this is the only fallout thread I've found there that was really good.

Most are Star Wars stuff but like here there's always cool stuff outside the main focus genre.

The Prop Den- mostly SW but other stuff too

The Hunter's Lair- Predator gear

The Dented Helmet- Mandalorian Armor

Mandalorian Mercs- Custom Mandalorian Armor

501st of course

Clonetroopers.net

Clone Empire

And there's more I just am not thinking of off the top of my head. I know there's some for Colonial Marines, Stargate, and Firefly too. The RPF has members from all over just like we have people here that are members of several of the sites up above, so I generally look at people's sigs to see if they are affiliated with some other forum that's worth looking around at and go from there.

Walter (Spase) and Tim (NZ-TK) know more about it than I do I'm sure.

cool thanks, im gonna look some of those up may even join a few :)

Im not into star wars as much as I used to be lol but Those definitly look interesting.
Im going to college to be a special effects technician so thanks alot :)

I have made a bottle of Nuka-Cola, In a regular Coke bottle(Label removed,Plastic bottle-They don't sell glass ones in Finland)And the Nuka label I found Somewhere in the NMA(No Mutants Allowed) Galleries.Printed it, Glued on and filled with blue energy drink.(I drank this in Gamestop in Fallout 3 release date.Drew some sights and talked abit with the owner.No photos, sorry.

JustMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back