Long Time Guest New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoannie123

Hey guys, As the title says Iv;e been on the forums for a few months and now that the registration has opened up i thought it was time to register. I have been working on several pepakura pieces such as:
HD Mark VI helmet, Halo 2 ODST helmet, Mark VI Boot. I have already resined the outside of the ODST helmet and ill post some pics later until then it's nice to be a member finnally :lol:

here are the pics of my armor

All of my pieces
haloarmor001.jpg

Mark VI boot(with my shoe in it)
haloarmor002.jpg

Halo 2 ODST helmet(Resined)
haloarmor003.jpg

Halo HD Mark VI Helmet
haloarmor004.jpg

ill post more pics as i go. :)

nice gear dude....the mrk 6 helm looks spot on...and i dont know if its the picture but the odst looks a lil bit warped...it might just be the angle though...any ways man keep it up..

lilspartan said:
Hey guys, As the title says Iv;e been on the forums for a few months and now that the registration has opened up i thought it was time to register. I have been working on several pepakura pieces such as:
HD Mark VI helmet, Halo 2 ODST helmet, Mark VI Boot. I have already resined the outside of the ODST helmet and ill post some pics later until then it's nice to be a member finnally :lol:

That's about the same situation I was in :) . I've been surfing around the site making armor, and reading posts every which way, but I've never really had a chance to interact with everyone. But with the registrations open, I jumped in as soon as I could.

Welcome to the site, and great work so far! You really have been around for a while, haven't you?

I can't wait to see it finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
lilspartan said:
Thanks, im thinking about making the chest next once I find a file I like

I hope you are a patient person, the helmet is child's play compared to making the chest piece... so many little pieces... Keep up the good work

lilspartan said:
thanks bte i think ill try low res chest first and then fix it up with bondo later
I'm not trying to argue but

Doing low-def is fine for pep practice but if you intend to go all the way with resin bondo and all hi-def is much cheaper in the long run. adding the little details will cost you extra ,and for the chest that is alot of detail, those little things of bondo look like they have quite a bit in them but you do not relize until crack it open and start using that it will make maybe a helmet and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back