LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks good man! reminds me so much of my suit before I went red with it. You just don't see many sticking with the old school green color scheme.

Longshot, this is awesome stuff. You should do a tour of the U.S. so all us yanks can have a glimps of the suit, lol. Lookin' good, and if you do do an epic undersuit of awesomesweetcoolness, DEFINITELY do it in like manner of this thread. WAY be just what this place needs. Lookin' good, looking good, keep it real!

looks good man! reminds me so much of my suit before I went red with it. You just don't see many sticking with the old school green color scheme.

Thanks Liq! I love the old school/chief look. I do have a... um.... a certain other taboo MJOLNIR suit. That I plan on reinforcing and modding so that I can paint it as a blue Spartan. Long ways away on this project.

Cheers!

you need to stand perfectly still at a door untill someone goes to get there pic taken with you. Than go "BLAHHHH" heh..

Well I kno wI wouldnt be able to resist doing it. hehe

you need to stand perfectly still at a door untill someone goes to get there pic taken with you. Than go "BLAHHHH" heh..

That idea is almost as epic as the build itself! Imma go do it someday.... :) :p

LS! you have amazed me, this build is outstanding. you have definately inspired me to add LED's to my suit.. EVERYWHERE! ahaha no seriously you have pulled this off at the highest level. i love it!

Haha a bunch of our Stormtroopers do this all the time and people constantly fall for it.

Great work LongShot, it definitely looks awesome and I cannot wait to see the finishing touches.

I did have a chance to do exactly that! Got a startled response every time! "I thought you were a statue!"

Holy cow that's some SWEET looking armor!!!! What did you use for a the neck seal if you don't mind me asking. It looks like the ones for the storm trooper gear.

Holy cow that's some SWEET looking armor!!!! What did you use for a the neck seal if you don't mind me asking. It looks like the ones for the storm trooper gear.

Your right! It is a storm trooper neck seal. I'm using it until I'm ready to do the under suit project.

Midnight Sale at EB games

Here are some of my better pics from the Midnight Launch Event

Being driven to the event. All of the lights are on. In fact here is a short story about the drive.
Notice no seatbelt (My bad). As we were driving to the event, we spotted what looked like a seat belt check! OK Panic MODE is ON.
Master Chief (MC): "OMG I don't have my seat belt on" I quickly reach for the belt and start to put it on.
My driver says "Um they can see what your doing!!!! Your lighting up the entire interior of the SUV."
MC "Crap... well I cant stop now... Lets hope that they are not looking."
Driver "Well there are 6 cop cars there and only 1 civilian car is pulled over."
MC "Damn... Well If I have to pay a fine... then so be it!" Seat belt is now on."
We drove past with no problems. It turns out that the car pulled over was for a bust.

dsc_0019.jpg

We parked. I got out. Over 100 people cheered as I approached! Wow what a fantastic experience.
dsc_0020.jpg

I had an insane amount of people to greet and meet.
dsc_0023.jpg

Nice shot of my back. Showing the 405th logo and my sites URL
dsc_0025.jpg

Continuing to post on the next entry!

The store manager of EB Games! Honorably gets the 1st pic with Master Chief!
Don't mind the litter it'll get cleaned up later.
dsc_0027.jpg

Lots of smiles and happy faces.
dsc_0028.jpg

Lots of hugging.
Hey who says Spartans don't get the chicks!
dsc_0029.jpg

dsc_0032.jpg

Minor suit malfunction as my bro "Gadget" removes some debris from the magnets from the chest piece.
dsc_0033.jpg

I'm glad I had a camera man... Nice angle on this one! Thanks "Zibbit"
dsc_0034.jpg

Checking out the theater next door.. Too bad they were closed.
dsc_0036.jpg

Oh well. I'll make the most of it with a few poses.
dsc_0037.jpg

Receiving a call to come back
dsc_0038.jpg

Ah what a nice nite!
dsc_0039.jpg

More to come... after lunch.

LS! you have amazed me, this build is outstanding. you have definately inspired me to add LED's to my suit.. EVERYWHERE! ahaha no seriously you have pulled this off at the highest level. i love it!

Thanks Ace! I Can't believe that I accutally did it either! I'm still trying to get my head out from the clouds.

Just taking in some fresh crisp air.

dsc_0041.jpg

Explaining that I did not buy this suit. I made it!
dsc_0042.jpg

Better view of the crowd. Can you spot the Spartan?
dsc_0043.jpg

More pics with the Halo fans. I'm Honored!
dsc_0045.jpg

No camera flash!
dsc_0048.jpg

My biggest fan!
dsc_0049.jpg

He actually asked for it! It was an honor.
dsc_0050.jpg

hmmmm.. red eye reduction next time. Still an awesome pic!
dsc_0052.jpg

He wanted too! "It'll hurt you more than me"
dsc_0053.jpg

Going to Tim Horton's with a good co-worker of mine
dsc_0054.jpg

A Spartan and his best friend!
dsc_0055.jpg

More fans wating.
dsc_0056.jpg

This guy would make a better Spartan than me.
dsc_0060.jpg

Yes... I really did make this!
dsc_0061.jpg

I'm sure he would have his thumbs up if he could. Timmy's drinks are very good!
dsc_0062.jpg

A friend of mine actually "dared" me to put that there!
I did and don't regret it at all!
dsc_0063.jpg

Yes! They were that excited!
It was an honor Sir!
dsc_0064.jpg

Heading back to the game store.
dsc_0066.jpg

"Look who I'm with!"
dsc_0072.jpg

A good friend that I used to work with.
dsc_0074.jpg

Even Kermit the frog had to have a peek!
dsc_0075.jpg

My camera mans brother. Cheer to you!
dsc_0076.jpg

Another co-worker that I work with. Huge Halo fan!
dsc_0082.jpg

His brother... an even Bigger Halo Fan! I'm honored!
dsc_0083.jpg

No I'm not proposing! Just showing that I can kneel.
dsc_0091.jpg

Waiting in line for our caffeine fix.
dsc_0093.jpg

Yup... that prevention programme is --- Yours Truly!
dsc_0100.jpg

More pics!
dsc_0102.jpg

... and more pics!
dsc_0104.jpg

Finally its my turn to go into the store.
dsc_0112.jpg

OH Nooooo! My prepaid receipt fell in. I know its in here somewere!
dsc_0117.jpg

Finally got my copy!
dsc_0113.jpg

Taking a breather. What a Fantastic and Awesome nite!
I love this pic!
dsc_0077.jpg

I am still in awe that I had managed to pull all of this work and effort to get this suit presentable for the Midnight launch of Halo Reach. After I and my crew made it home, we stayed up and played Reach until we all passed out. Yes I stayed in the suit! I was too excited and on 'Cloud Nine' to get out. I had also found out from the manager at EB Games that HIS manager had taken pics of me and that they want to use them for their huge managers presentation. "You'll be on the big screen at our main manager meeting". Again I'm in awe and excited at the same time.

Thank you EB-Games, the 405th, my friends, my co-workers and everyone else who helped to inspire, motivate and make all this possible.

... This thread will continue!

Cheers and enjoy the Pics and enjoy the game!

Do I spy the 405th logo on that suit? lol

excellent,excellent job, it came out beautifully. You make me jealous, because my gamestop night was pretty lame.

Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back