LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eekeek:eekeek:eekeek:eekeek:eek there are words that could help me express the sheer awesomeness of that suit but i should not say them in public :D

you sir, are amazing!!!

Being honest... my jaw is still on the floor. I am still dizzy with the bewilderment that my hands made this! In the span of less than 4 months. AND as a NOOB!

Thank you!

Just in case your thinking that this thread is over... think again. I have lots more to do....

Now there are a few things that went wrong with that photo shoot. The Left shoulder strap broke free from the glassing. It has just been re-glassed with uber amounts of resin. It should not happen again.

In the excitement of this whole evening... I forgot to put on one of the boot plungers. LOL

Man... Im still bewildered from all this.

Hats off. Next suggestion from the peanut gallery: WEAPON, WEAPON, WEAPON!!! !!!! DUDE! You should make a scorpion tank. that would be SO sick!

Now to change my avatar pic and my profile pic
Need something more current!

I have one being made by LEE! Its the H3 Sniper. And yes am going to see if I can Jazz it up with some lights.

I am. I still have to do the LED's for the shoulders. I'll be using them for the LED tutorial. That Tutorial will REQUIRE LOTS of PICS!!!!!!

I think that the LED lights worked out AWESOME! I can't understand why there were a few people who thought that I was going overboard. It is a powered EVA suit after all. Meh! I made it. It's all mine ..... brag brag hehheh.

I do plan on taking more pics and posting more pics but not tonight.

I'll just hang around here for a while and upate my profile and FEEL GOOD about what I have acomplished.

agreed. This thread has totally been a huge boost to motivation to get a vast amount of pep work done, that's for sure. Even got my brother and a friend to help. I think one of 'em joined the 405th...
Anyway, thanks, Longshot, for alienating your family and friends for so long to get to this point. Definitely keep us posted with TONS of pics and Tut's about your future work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back