Looking For A Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Privateer

I have been slacking off on my projects lately and need to get the studio "Garage" setup. Im willing to trade casting, mould making, painting and sculpting training and a chance to cast your own props for help with my projects. I prefere someone with a ride thats over 18 but am willing to make exceptions for the right person. Im in the tomball area of northwest houston and have a large garage/studio area with all the equipment needed to do plastics, wood, painting and metal projects. If your interested in expanding your knowledge of prop making and willing to work hard and keep certian projects under wraps till the appropriate time to reveal them then this is the opportunity for you!

Cheers!

Ugh! If I had a flying magic carpet I would totally help you out, but sadly I live in California.

Wait, are you going to move stuff around, or do you just need help in molding/casting?

-Pony

im in Kingwood, thats north houston, ill send u a pm with info and see what u might need help with, ive got alot of hours to fill, just got to make sure i got the money for gas

If you go to the members section you can narrow search results by clicking on "use advanced filters" just type in your state or town.

LeeKegan said:
That would be a great opportunity to learn from a master crafter. To bad I live to far away.

My thoughts exactly, maybe you should move to Beaumont sir. then you could buddy up with me and use my new shop :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back