looking for eva foam templates for ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there I am the Regiment Membership officer for the south. You can contact me for any questions you have about joining the Southern Regiment I am also an ODST person if you have questions about that. Forum rule for joining a regiment are 90 days as a member of the forum and 50 post on the forum. We cant wait to have you the regiment.

Kevin

Can’t wait to to put it together

B949309B-BD19-4CA9-A257-92503C0662C1.jpeg

Welcome aboard Helljumper. You're in a great place to learn and get help with this. I've got my own build log for my wife's Kelly 087 build that's got plenty of info if you're interested.

Is there any good glue to use other than hot glue?

Yes. Contact Cement is the go to adhesive with Barge being the most popular.

This armor is put together with a combination of Barge Contact Cement and Dap Weildwood Contact Cement. I do use hot glue on the back side to "reinforce" and close t seam. Contact cement will work much better in the long run because 1. We live in the South where 8 months out of the year it is hot, and outside temperatures can easily get to the point of making hot glue soft again. 2. Contact cement keeps a bit of flexibility even after it's dried which for a suit that is made of flexible material will give the suit longer life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back