1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

looking for eva foam templates for ODST

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by lildeadmangame, Jul 12, 2018 at 3:35 PM.

Tags:
  1. lildeadmangame

lildeadmangame New Member

hi im new here looking for eva foam templates for ODST. im having a hard time finding them.

2. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

3. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

The templates for foam and the templates for pep are not different. Pepakura tends to have smaller details while the foam method uses the same templates, but the smaller details are left out and added into the foam.

Look in the armory, you will find what you seek there.

EDIT: PaiganBoi types faster than I do.

4. lildeadmangame

thank you im new and looking to do my first build

5. lildeadmangame

how do i join the southern regiment. im in atlanta area

6. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

To join a regiment there is a prerequisite of having a minimum of 50 posts and being a member for 90 days. Then at that time you can request to join the regiment.

7. lildeadmangame

cool thank you paiganboi

8. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

9. AugmentedHuman013

AugmentedHuman013 RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Hey there I am the Regiment Membership officer for the south. You can contact me for any questions you have about joining the Southern Regiment I am also an ODST person if you have questions about that. Forum rule for joining a regiment are 90 days as a member of the forum and 50 post on the forum. We cant wait to have you the regiment.

Kevin

10. lildeadmangame

Thank you. Can’t wait and augmentedhuman013 I’ll be on every day:). I started my ODST helmet today.

11. lildeadmangame

Can’t wait to to put it together

B949309B-BD19-4CA9-A257-92503C0662C1.jpeg