Looking For Hard To Find Pep Files (If They Exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sands219

I just finished the pep on my mark V spartan armor, but I had a friend request a Boba Fett helmet, but i cant find a decent pep file anywhere- only a super lo res one.... and another ive been looking for personally is any unfolded power armor from fallout 3- preferably the Brotherhood armor but the enclave armor would be cool too. If anyone can find these please let me know :)

I'm in the process of updating the OP in the Fallout armour topic but you can find my models in this post, some files are unfolded but some aren't... I'm working on finishing them all off though. There's also a link at the bottom of that post to more of my Fallout models on Flickr.

Belakor said:
I'm in the process of updating the OP in the Fallout armour topic but you can find my models in this post, some files are unfolded but some aren't... I'm working on finishing them all off though. There's also a link at the bottom of that post to more of my Fallout models on Flickr.

awesome! thanks a ton. i just wanted to make sure if they werent done that somebody was still working on them so i didnt get stuck halfway through the build. i was thinking of buying pep3 so i could try to make my own but thats a totally different story.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh what about a briarius helmet from appleseed my gf and I wanted to do couples costume for con anyone have files for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back