SANY0601.jpg

now on the gun
SANY0602.jpg

SANY0603.jpg

me holding the gun
SANY0606.jpg

and this
o3iqJbJq3USfQKS7H5NQEw2.jpg

Absolutely great pepwork. It looks amazing.

on a side note, i think it'd be widely appreciated to lighten up on the political thing. You have the right to have your opinion like everyone else, but bashing obama in the middle of a HMG build seems a little random. I'm not trying to out you or sound particularly mean, i get that you're new here and it's very obvious that you're an extremely skilled hobbyist, but the community here is devoted to making props, costumes and fun, not throwing their opinions all over completely random and unrelated topics.

Hes entitled to his opinion - bet there would have been no problem if he had said something about Romney.

Its his build thread he is allowed to "throw his opinion all over it" - and the picture makes sense and is not random at all on my opinion.

If this was someone elses build and he took THEIR picture and did that - I can see where there might be a raised eyebrow - but its his thread, the man is entitled to his picture.

Hes entitled to his opinion - bet there would have been no problem if he had said something about Romney.

Its his build thread he is allowed to "throw his opinion all over it" - and the picture makes sense and is not random at all on my opinion.

If this was someone elses build and he took THEIR picture and did that - I can see where there might be a raised eyebrow - but its his thread, the man is entitled to his picture.

If he had bashed romney i would have said the same thing. This site is for armor and prop making, not political views. If a political view comes up and is relevant then that's fine. ACDCRocker is on my side about this, and i'm confident the other members are on my side as well.

And on a side note, it seems just a little too suspicious that you, a member that joined the site a week ago, are going up in arms defending tankball, who had his account BANNED a few weeks ago... I'm not going to point fingers at anyone, but it looks just a tad bit sketchy.

forum rule: Flaming/Arguing of any kind - There is a difference between arguing and disagreeing. NOTE: Political, Religious, and other topics of sensitive natures usually cause overheated arguments/flaming and are not allowed. Therefore, they are usually locked immediately if discussion cannot not remain civil.

please don't let me close the thread because of this. Let's get back to topic.

Isn't it kinda difficult to get back on topic with tankball now banned?

Quite a shame too, I really loved all of his stuff

Yeah, he had some fantastic builds... does anyone have an Idea on why he was banned? I couldn't gather a reason... other than that Obama pic. Sorry is this comment is still off-topic, I'm just curious.

It wasn't just the Obama pick, this guy is a pretty outspoken republican. Anyway... I guess we just have to let this thread go necro. I hope tankball makes a new account or something, it'd be a shame to just never see him again.

I have a very good idea as to why he got banned but it's inappropriate to discuss it here or anywhere in the forum. Ask a mod if you must but just let it go.

It wasn't just the Obama pick, this guy is a pretty outspoken republican. Anyway... I guess we just have to let this thread go necro. hope tankball makes a new account or something, it'd be a shame to just never see him again.
What you're suggesting is against the rules and it's enough to get him banned (again), maybe permanently.

Again, stick to the topic, lest this thread is going to be locked.

i think it had something to do with page one and page 5, just look a you'll see, but man i say we see if we can't get him back, it's all for one and one for all after all.

It's pretty clear that this thread will not be able to get back on topic, both because the OP is banned and because the circumstances surrounding his banning is in debate here. Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and lock this one up. But just know that Tankball's banning had nothing to do with his political views or the picture in this thread with the Obama caption, it runs deeper than that. I just ask that it be left alone.

shadowbreakre Reminder to look at the date of the last post(s) before responding. This thread has been dead since 2012. Posting on threads thart are more than a few months old unless it's your thread is frowned upon as it pushes other, more recent builds further down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back